Youngevity is a multi-level marketing company that is manufacturing and marketing beauty and personal care products and food items, sports supplements and energy drinks. It was founded in 1997 by Joel Wallach. The company is dealing with more than 18 product categories and essentially employing an MLM business model. In addition to their most popular and flagship products, they are also marketing a number of other brands and products. The company vision claim that they are helping people look younger and live longer by reducing the environmental effect of aging. Youngevity has continued to acquire new products and brands and recently they have acquired muscadine grapes another direct selling product. Through this, the company has become the sole distributor of Muscadine products globally.
The best thing about Youngevity is that it is the most popular and trusted MLM in its category and also a well-established name with many famous products that also sponsors many sports events and entities. The company is traded in the market and also a strong member of the direct selling association which adds to its authenticity and trustworthiness. One of the major problems associated with the products of Youngevity is that its products are not approved by the FDA. Another problems associated with it like all other MLM companies is that you have to recruit and recruit to make commissions. Nonetheless, the repute of the company provides great opportunities to network marketers to earn big from its financial opportunity. The flagship product of the company is 90 For Life. According to the research made by the company, the human body needs around 90 different nutrients for regulating different body functions to optimum levels but most of the nutrients taken by the body go in the drain to poor digestion and absorption in the body. The 90 For Life product of the company helps assist the digestive system and the company is claiming that more than 90% of the nutrients are absorbed through this. Most of the products of the company are plant-based and have not major side effects. The company has global imprints and operating in more than 65 countries globally with a distributor’s network of 30,000.
Youngevity is marketing more than 2000 products in 18 different categories. Besides its 90 For Life flagship products, the company is also marketing home, garden products, grooming accessories, beauty, and personal care products. Their product range is massive which is covering almost every part of daily life. The company is also managing a brand portfolio of more than 31 companies. Following are the major product categories:
- Health & Nutrition. This is a popular category that includes a wide range of dietary supplements for specific purposes.
- Home & Family. The products include in this category are the equipment used for gardening, kitchen, cleaning and pet care equipment.
- Food & Beverage. The products included in this category are beverages, protein shakes, spices, whole foods, balanced diet formula, and sports drinks.
- Spa & Beauty. The products included in this category are beauty and personal care products.
- Fashion. The products included in this category are jewelry, accessories, bags, and apparel.
- Essential Oils. The products included in this category are blended oils, single oils, and applicator equipment.
Youngevity’s Compensation Structure
Youngevity is maintaining a product portfolio of many famous products especially in sports regimen making it a very easy to market brand. Its independent product distributors can make big through the business opportunity and can earn in the following ways:
- Global Revenue Pool. This commission is meant for high rankers and includes about 1% of the total global sales of the company which is distributed equally among all high ranks.
- Car Bonus. A car bonus to the tune of $800 is provided monthly to those distributors which achieve the rank of leadership.
- Status Reward. This commission is meant for those distributors which maintain a high rank for three consecutive months.
- Vacation Reward. Vacation reward is also meant for high achievers and it includes luxury and paid exotic tours.
- Residual Bonus. This is an override commission which is paid at the rate of 5% to 8% on total team sales.
- Refer 3 get yours free. Through this compensation plan when you refer three sales distributors you will get your membership free.
- Fast Starter Bonus. Through this compensation plan, you get $70 as a bonus when you sale mega starter pack referral.
- Infinity bonus. This commission is paid equally until unlimited levels.
- Product Sales. This is the easiest and simplest way to earn from the company. You get up to 30% on each sale made by you and also 30% when you recruit a new don line enrollment.
What is Great About Youngevity?
- Commission rates offered by the company are great.
- The health and wellness products offered by the company are tested and have earned a great repute among athletes.
- The company has an in-house manufacturing facility.
- The compensation plan is very comprehensive and easy to understand.
- Complete details are available and provided by the company to its distributors.
- The subscription cost is very low to medium.
- It provides great opportunities to those who aspire to learn and want to make progress in their business by leaps and bounds.
- As the income is commission based, so harder you try the financial benefits you will be getting.
- One of the best things about working with an MLM is that you choose your own team.
- People associated with the company are very enthusiastic and keen on continuously improving the products and brand image.
- New representatives have opportunities for bonuses as well.
- It offers a debt busting program to relieve its affiliates of loans and debts to work with peace of mind.
- The company is using organic raw materials.
What’s Not to Love About Youngevity?
- The products are not approved by the FDA.
- The company has faced lawsuits over unverified income claims.
- Products sometimes can be expensive.
- Products may interfere with the medication.
Youngevity has proven that it is not like many other nutrition MLM but has a global presence in more than 65 countries and earning millions of dollars in sales. The company has great customer support and the products also enjoy a loyal customer base with very high customer retention. Besides great products, its distributors can also make big by marketing its products. You simply have to sale the company products as advisor or wholesaler to customers and you may also purchase yourself at discounted rates. The compensation model of the company is very straightforward and commission and bonus ratios are very high as compared to other MLMs. So what are you waiting for? You have the opportunity and you have the platform. Go get your subscription pack of Youngevity and start making big.
MLM Companies provide you with great business opportunities with making additional income to meet residual expenses. Working for a company like Nature’s Sunshine who already has a strong and broad customer base provides even more opportunities. Social media and blog marketing provide you great opportunity to build an MLM empire. You can easily search out for the targeted customers through social media pages such as Facebook and Instagram and then market them the products. Be careful that you don’t spam customers with irrelevant information. How can you sell without being spammed can be read through how to successfully sell your product.
Marketing Youngevity the Correct Way
Some marketers have better techniques to sell their products by thinking out of the box and they go out of the way to impress their customers to purchase their products. Such distributors or sales advisor has some qualities that are not found in the rests.
It’s very obvious that the basic techniques of marketing remain the same and they are not depending upon the people, product or the service that you are going to sell.
In the past, marketing of products were done preferably to friend, family members and the persons in the sphere of influence but with the dawn of digital age the things have changed and now your audience or target customer is sitting at thousands of mile from you.
In the internet age, the opportunities to market and address the audience or a particular interest group has increased manifold and beyond geographical boundaries. Internet age provides you with the opportunity to attract your audience but unfortunately, most people don’t know what to do and from where to start.
If you want to earn big through MLM opportunities and to learn modern means of upselling and marketing, check out this book.
This guide book gives you an all-encompassing details on how to make downline sales leads and increase traffic on your landing page.
Not only that but through this help, you may also be able to duplicate your strategies and impress others on how you make your sales and ask them to follow the same marketing patterns. They will become your automatic online lead machine. It is not that hard as it seems at the start. You just need knowledge on how to create lead capture page and how to get traffic, audience and potential clients on that page and how to get them to purchase your products and join your downline. This can easily be attained by a software called ClickFunnels.
Through this, you can make sales leads and commissions even when you are not working actively as your downline will be working for you.
Here is the Brief Strategy:
- Create a lead landing page on any available platform or software like ClickFunnels. Due to readily available a number of free templates to work on, Clickfunnels is highly recommended. You can also find some of those templates here.
- When you are done with developing landing page you will be starting to get traffic on your landing pages, a first step towards making sales lead.
- You then offer an attractive lead magnet on your landing page (This can be done by offering something which have high perceived value that may attract potential customers). This lead magnet will be delivered in exchange for the customer’s contact or email address.
- You share the detail of all the opportunity that you have to offer with them. And once you have their email contacts through lead magnets you can use an autoresponder to remind your clients and customers and guide them about your products and benefits for them to join your downline. Any good autoresponder can be used for the purpose e.g. GetResponse or AWeber.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before we conclude, here are some FAQs about Youngevity:
1. What is the Youngevity BBB rating?
2. How long has Youngevity been in business?
3. What is the Youngevity revenue?
4. What does Youngevity sell?
Youngevity is marketing more than 2000 products in 18 different categories. Besides its 90 For Life flagship products the company is also marketing home, garden products, grooming accessories, beauty, and personal care products.
5. What are Youngevity’s most popular products?
The flagship and most popular product of the company is 90 For Life. According to the research made by the company the human body needs around 90 different nutrients for regulating different body functions to optimum levels but most of the nutrients taken by the body go in drain to poor digestion and absorption in the body. The 90 For Life product of the company helps assist the digestive system and the company is claiming that more than 90% of the nutrients are absorbed through this.
6. How much does it cost to join Youngevity?
It costs $25 to get your Youngevity Distributor kit.
7. Is Youngevity a scam?
No, people can purchase products at retail without joining the company.
8. How many Youngevity distributors are there?
More than 30000.
9. Comparable companies: