Looking to see what it’s like to be a WorldVentures consultant?
You’re in the right place!
Plus, read on to find out the little-known secret to making money with WorldVentures by marketing it the right way!
WorldVentures is a multi-level marketing company which is dealing with memberships and sponsoring travel services throughout the World. It was founded in 2005. All the members of the company acquire certain points when they sell the memberships and they get those points redeemed to sponsor their luxury trips and vacations. The company has its global presence with working in almost 32 countries in the world. It is among the very few and considered as a leader in the travel industry category which is working through multi-level marketing. The company was founded by Wayne Nugent and Mike Azcue and has enjoyed immense growth which can be estimated from its annual revenues which now stands around $700 Million. WorldVenture is offerings the world’s most attractive, cheap and highly facilitated luxury trips, and lifestyle memberships. A major benefit of touring with the company is that it arranges trips only for its members is the groups traveling together develop a sense of togetherness among themselves and they can have a better time together in that way.
As per the data provided by the company, it has a membership of more than 0.5 Million in more than 30 countries and earning an annual revenue of $830 Million in 2018. The company has also been criticized many times for its advertisement of earning claims that are said to be not substantial and realistic. Besides enjoying the luxury trips arranged by the company for its members, they can also join the company for earning residual income by selling the company’s memberships. The independent distributors can earn in two ways; by selling travel packages and secondly by making down line recruitments.
The company’s flagship product and travel plan is DreamTrips and it is also one of the hottest selling membership plan. This membership offers different deals and offered through Rovia which is a search engine endorsed by the company. The company is offering three different club memberships depending upon the subscription cost and level of trip. Following are the major products and memberships plans:
- The Standard DreamTrips Membership. This is the cheapest plan and best for low budget travelers and members. This includes international travel and cruise trips. You can also bring an adult of 18 or older with you along the trip.
- The Gold membership. This membership offers a number of benefits. This includes luxury flights and Rate shrinkers services through which cheaper tickets are provided with travel class not reduced to lower. In this case, the ticket swapping facility is also available.
- The Platinum Membership. This is an elite membership club which enjoys all the facilities offered by the company. It also includes trips exclusive to platinum members. The members are also provided with advance bookings, trip upgrades, and emergency services in case of any mishap. They also get more points for each trip.
- DreamTrips Local. This is a by-default package which is included in each package. These members get localized trips within their cities and can also earn points. It is a kind of cashback facility.
- DreamTrips Points. Every member can earn a certain number of points on every service availed as provided by the company according to their subscription plan. There are some initial dream trip points provided upon sign up and you get more points with each membership you sold and the trips you made subsequently.
WorldVentures’ Compensation Structure
Independent distributors can earn by selling the company’s memberships and by making more down line recruitments which will work further and a chain goes on to make you more residual money. Everyone in the chain along the way earns the money in this way.
- Personal Sales Bonus. When an independent distributor upsells three trip memberships within a period of 28 days he is eligible for a one-time $100 commission and more than 3 trips packages will earn him $150. The rate of commission is comparatively lesser for selling low-end trip packages that range from $50 to $75.
- Wings and Wheels Bonus. Through this compensation plan, the independent distributor gets a certain amount of waiver on his trips through the company basic to platinum level program. At higher tiers, the percentage of this commission is very handsome and even you get free trips.
- Weekly Team Bonuses. This bonus is calculated based upon the performance of you and your team working in your down line and is paid weekly.
- Residual Commissions. This commission is paid to independent sales representatives when they achieve the rank of senior representative.
- Other Bonuses. As the sales representative go up in the rank they earn more commissions such as car bonuses and earned luxury trips.
What Is Great About WorldVentures?
- The trainings and members support provided by the MLSP are intuitive and are very helpful in gaining immediate business success.
- Starter package is affordable when compared to services they are to offer.
- One of the most reputed travel Membership Company.
- Subscriber gets access to tons of exciting and useful training.
- The members travel in groups that build bonding and more loyalty to the company.
- Complete details of the product and services provided by the company are in black and white and is being provided by the company through training and through purpose-built website.
- The market appeal of the company is high and offering unique travel packages.
- As the income is commission based, so harder you try the financial benefits you will be getting.
- The company provides flexibility in working hours with a lot of support to its reps.
- New representatives have opportunities for bonuses as well.
- The training programs of the company provide long term business benefits.
- The company also provides earned luxury trips to sales representatives.
What’s Not to Love About WorldVentures?
- Some trainings are outdated.
- High priced for advance subscribers.
- The company asks you to market their programs in addition to what you yourself want to market.
- The compensation plan is rank-based.
WorldVentures is being touted as an exceptional opportunity that is offering amazing travel plans and club memberships. The company is considered as the most reputed and trusted MLM travel company. The company is also a leader in its category and a member of the direct selling association. Besides providing a great travel plan it is also offering great commissions and bonuses to its sales representatives when they make any upselling. The commission rates are competitive and one of the higher, unlike other MLM Companies. In order to get more dividends working for an MLM company, you need to be a more innovative, intuitive and eager marketer. In the case of WorldVentures, first of all, you need to find out the targeted customer, the ones who are fond of traveling. There are a number of social media groups and pages with likeminded people discussing their needs and requirements from where you can found your potential customers. You can contact them and can take advantage of internet marketing. After finding such people you can market your products and make people join the company as brand partners and not only use company products but also make commissions by further referrals. In order to achieve the objective, you can read how to successfully sell your product.
The Secret to Marketing WorldVentures the Correct Way
If you ever wonder why some sales representatives are more eager than rest in selling their product or service and they don’t even shy going a step ahead or out of the box? Those are the representatives who have been able to make big in the Multi-level marketing regime of the digital world. It doesn’t matter where you are living or what is your target audience, the goal of the sales representatives have always been to sale maximum of product or services through more innovative means.
The traditional method of marketing was selling the product or services to one’s close sphere of influence such as family, friends, relatives, and neighbors. With the rise in digital technologies and more advanced means of marketing and communication, now a rep has more diverse means to address his audience and to make himself heard irrespective of the geographical and language barriers. The importance of internet marketing increases even more while you are working with an MLM Company like WorldVentures.
If you are looking for the marketing tools through which you can intensively market your MLM Company, check out this book. This book gives you complete detail on how to market an MLM and how to increase your target audience exponentially.
This guide will not be helpful only for you but you may also impress others especially in your down line to use the same marketing tools as used by you to be successful. Those down line will become an automated source of generating more sales leads for you and hence you will be earning more. It is not that hard as it seems at the start. You must know how to create a lead capture page and then how to make leads to fall traffic on the page and how to get the audience and potential clients on that page and how to get them to purchase your products and join your down line. You can achieve it easily by clicking ClickFunnels.
If you want your MLM business to be promoting even when you are sleeping, then this book is the bible of MLM marketing.
Following strategy can be followed:
- You need to create a lead landing page on software such as ClickFunnels. Click-funnel is highly appreciated for its methods of making the lead landing page as it also provides free templates to work on. You can also find some of those templates here.
- When you are done with your landing page, you will start to get traffic on it automatically. Once you created your landing page then offer a high gravity lead magnet on your landing page (This can be done by offering something which has a high perceived value that may attract potential customers). This lead magnet will be delivered in exchange for the customer’s contact or email address.
- Then you will share, with them, the detail of the product or service or the working opportunity you have. And as you already have their email contacts, you can use any autoresponder e.g. GetResponse or AWeber to remind your client time and again to join your down line and buy your products or services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before we conclude, here are some FAQs about WorldVentures:
1. What is WorldVenture’s BBB rating?
2. How long has WorldVentures been in business?
3. What is WorldVentures revenue?
4. What does WorldVentures sell?
It is a travel planner and selling club memberships to its members.
5. What are WorldVenture’s most popular products?
“DreamTrips” is the most popular product of the company.
6. How much does it cost to join WorldVentures?
There are three membership plans. The basic and membership cost you a one-time fee of $99.99 upfront and then a monthly subscription of $31.99. The Gold membership costs a one-time subscription of $279.98 upfront and then a monthly payment of $56.99. Platinum membership costs a one-time $479.98 and then a monthly subscription of $99.99.
7. Is WorldVentures a scam?
World Ventures is not a scam and providing material travel plans to its members.
8. How many WorldVentures representatives are there?
More than 500000.
9. Comparable companies: