Looking for a thorough review on Wealthy Affiliate?
You’re in the right place.
Plus, if you keep reading, you’ll find the best yet little-known strategy that you can use to promote Wealthy Affiliate products.
But first, let’s talk about Wealthy Affiliate.
Wealthy Affiliate is an online digital marketing coaching and domain hosting program that allows its trainees to earn substantial commissions through improved upselling of products or the services offered. Founded in 2005 by Kyle Loudoun and Carsen Lim, business partners already involved in the business of affiliate marketing and digital upselling, Wealthy Affiliate lets its members start a successful affiliate marketing business with the help of digital training and the tools it provides.
Loudoun and Lim divided company operations into two parts, with Kyle looking after front-end affiliate software and Carsen was mostly running the back-end and business side of the company. Wealthy Affiliate started its online training programs with simple, easy-to-learn tutorials providing practical knowledge to the aspiring online marketing guru in question. The amount of information provided by the company is expansive, and those who receive training may also upload their training tutorials on the basis of their experience and learning. Wealthy Affiliate provides introductory trainings on a 7-day free trial.
Wealthy Affiliate’s training program is an elite, all-encompassing group of courses that helps you establish an online business empire or promote an already existing online digital business through innovative marketing and upselling techniques. The coaching programs are designed for individuals who want to take their businesses to the next level. Wealthy Affiliate spent 10 years developing and honing the program to best suit the needs of its trainees. Thankfully, the company is a gold mine of information, even when you are a free member with no paid subscription.
The training courses present you with the most basic aspects of marketing entirely free of cost, which you then must implement in order to reap their full benefits. Besides training, the company also provides you with the tools to establish your own online business empire. You can also earn through selling company memberships and referring these training programs to new members. As Wealth Affiliate grows in renown and membership, the prospective seller has a great opportunity to earn sizable commissions by selling the company’s products and services. The company’s programs are designed for both newbies and experienced professionals, as well as for entrepreneurs, marketers, and anyone who wants to make money online or increase their residual or passive income.
Wealthy Affiliate’s Products
Coaching programs and training modules on how to succeed in online business is the basic theme of all the products Wealthy Affiliate has to offer. The company’s core areas of focus are training, website development, domain hosting and affiliate training. Following are the major resources available from the company:
- Getting Started. Through this training module, you will learn how to navigate the material provided by the company, helping you in your account set up, and how you can earn from MLM opportunities. You will also learn the benefits of upgrading from basic membership to premium one.
- Getting Traffic. Through this training module you will be provided with a wealth of information on how can you make your web pages attractive relevant to a particular niche, and how can you attract visitors or potential customers.
- Generating Income. Once you have learned how to generate traffic on your page, you must be able to monetize that traffic. This module, designed for beginners and experienced marketers alike, teaches you how to generate income from online traffic.
- Leveraging Social Media. The primary objective of affiliate marketing should be maximizing the traffic your page receives. You must use all available online platforms so that as many eyeballs as possible see your page. This tutorial teaches you how to do exactly that.
- Improving Your Content Writing. Effective content is the key to a higher ranking in Google search results, thus resulting in more visits and more monetization as a result. This tutorial helps trainees learn how to hone their content writing skills to better set them up for success.
Wealthy Affiliate’s Compensation Structure
The company’s financial benefits come in two forms. The first of these is the extent to which the training modules help to set you up for success. The training is practical and very useful in helping you grow your business. The second way to earn money from the company is to refer the Wealthy Affiliate programs, services and training to newly enrolled members. Contrary to popular belief, the company’s business model does not necessarily follow an MLM structure where you earn by building down line enrollments. In the case of Wealthy Affiliate, you earn recurring commissions, which means that when someone joins the company’s training program through your link, you earn a percentage of commission depending on your current membership plan and the new entrants’ membership plan. You will not only get that commission immediately, but it will be a recurring commission that you will receive each month or each year, depending on membership plan.
When you sign up as a premier member, you receive $1 commission on each domain sale. For any referral from basic to premium through your web link, you will get $22.50 each month that the membership lasts. For each upgrade from a monthly to an annual package, you will get $175 each year as commission until that membership ends.
What’s Great About Wealthy Affiliate?
- Commission rates offered by the company are very high.
- Commissions are recurring.
- Very flexible schedule for sellers and great training to help you get started.
- The training and coaching modules of Wealthy Affiliate come with extensive information and the subscriber gets detailed information on the product through digital media at no cost.
- The company’s compensation plan is very elaborate.
- There is a 7-day free trial before joining a paid membership.
- It provides great opportunities to those who aspire to learn and want to take their business to the next level.
- As the income is commission based, the harder you work, the higher the financial benefits you will receive. This provides a two-way benefit. Not only does it help make your business more successful, but it also helps you make commissions through more down line sponsorships.
- One of the best things about working with an MLM is that you choose your own team.
- Potential for earning is huge, and you can equip yourself with advanced digital marketing and online business skills.
- You get your own personalized website and a lively community to interact with.
- Down line enrollment is not required.
What’s Not So Great About Wealthy Affiliate?
- The company has been in legal disputes with the Federal Trade Commission.
- Some coaching programs are very expensive.
- As the company is not a pure MLM, you don’t get compensated for down line enrollments.
- Beginners sometimes find it difficult to earn decent commissions and bonuses.
- You have to invest separately on the domain name, web hosting, website builder, funnel builder, and autoresponder.
- There is a perception in the market that Wealthy Affiliate teaches you only how to promote the company, not your own.
- You cannot promote the company directly on Facebook or other social media platforms directly as a money-making opportunity; otherwise, they may ban your ads or even suspend your account.
Wealthy Affiliate is one of the most experienced companies in its industry with reputed training programs that are successful in helping people learn how to set up their own online business and make it financially viable. The company’s training programs and web hosting services are reliable with a state of the art customer support program and community-based solutions. The company’s compensation system is also unique in comparison to other MLM companies. The company also provides recurring commissions; when you get someone to enroll through your custom link, you receive a commission each month or year depending on your membership plan.
The company provides members with great opportunities to excel in the MLM world. Social media and blog marketing can easily be utilized to help you build your own digital empire. You can easily search out targeted customers through social media pages such as Facebook and Instagram, and then market them the products. However, be careful that you don’t spam customers with irrelevant information. Tips on how to sell effectively without spamming can be read here on how to successfully sell your product.
The Secret to Marketing Wealthy Affiliate the Correct Way
The methodology behind successful MLM marketing has transformed over time. In marketing’s earliest stages, reps and distributors had a limited audience they could engage with, which usually meant they were forced to sell their products only to friends, family, and neighbors. However, with current advancements in technology and the dawn of digital age, marketing trends have shifted from localized to global. Now, your audience is not limited to a particular area or sphere of influence. You can utilize social media, websites, and blogs to market your product the world over. An unlimited marketing territory means unlimited opportunities.
Social media provides representatives with the opportunity to market and address a specific audience or particular interest groups beyond geographical boundaries. Advancements in marketing as a result of the dawn of the internet age have been brought about by the advent of social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram, which have opened up new avenues and new audiences for upselling agents. Additionally, the upselling of products or services through customized blogs and affiliate programs is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce trends. These pages are specially designed to get maximum views and traffic from intended customers. If you are looking for the marketing tools through which you can intensively market your MLM company, check out this book. It will give you guidance on how to effectively sell and attract downline sales who are further interested in the sale of your products. It will also teach you how to automate your sales.
Through the lessons provided by the book, you will learn how to multiply your downline leads, which will become an automatic selling machine for you. It is not as difficult as people believe it to be; you just need to attain the proper knowledge on how to create a proper lead capture page and how to generate traffic, acquire an audience and potential clients on that page, and how to get them to purchase your products and join your downline. The best way to accomplish all of this is through a software called ClickFunnels.
Here is the primary strategy to maximizing traffic and getting new leads even when you’re not actively working:
- First, you need to create a lead landing page on a software like ClickFunnels. ClickFunnels is highly recommended for making landing pages as it is super easy to use and comes with several ready-to-use templates to work on. You can find some of those templates here.
- Once you’ve created a landing page, you will start getting traffic and earning from your page.
- After you started generating traffic on your landing page, a magnet landing page should be built. This can be done by offering something with a high perceived value that may attract potential customers. This lead magnet will be delivered in exchange for the customer’s contact or email address.
- Finally, share the details of the offer you have been shared with them. Since you have their email address, you can contact them by using any autoresponder software, e.g. GetResponse or AWeber, to remind your client time and again to join your downline and buy your products or services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before we conclude, here are some FAQs about Wealthy Affiliate:
1. What is Wealthy Affiliate BBB rating?
A+. (Enrolled with Better Business Bureau as Niche Marketing Inc.)
2. How long has Wealthy Affiliate been in business?
3. What is Wealthy Affiliate’s revenue?
4. What does Wealthy Affiliate sell?
Wealthy Affiliate sells training programs and web hosting services.
5. What are Wealthy Affiliate’s most popular products?
The company’s most popular product is its Affiliate Bootcamp Training.
6. How much does it cost to join Wealthy Affiliate?
Basic membership is free and a premium subscription costs $49 per month.
7. Is Wealthy Affiliate a scam?
No, it’s a legitimate company that provides online training and web hosting services.
8. How many Wealthy Affiliate consultants are there?
9. Comparable companies: