Wondering how to sell Tecademics products without having to talk to your friends and family? I’ll share a little-known strategy with you below… but first, let’s get down to a full review on Tecademics.
Tecademics, as obviously having ‘technology’ and ‘academics’ in their name, is an educational and business program that was founded by Chris Record in August 2016, but is lead now by Jim Piccolo. Tecademics is known as the ‘College of Internet Marketing’ as they offer business courses related to internet marketing, and basically a college since they have a campus in Scottsdale, Arizona in the US.
With the rise of education demands in the business industry, the use of technology and the internet has been such a need. The company also offers products, services, and training which is a great move in today’s multi-level world marketing. Suprisingly, Techademics is also an MLM company and you get to earn and add up your business skills at the same time.
Tecademics mainly offers three (3) internet or web marketing related products:
1. Techademics T.E.C. (The Entrepreneurs Club)
They call this course a 100% online learning experience which is designed for beginners who would want to learn more on internet marketing. Availing this program would cost you $100 a month. T.E.C. will have subjects that students can choose to learn from consisting of e-commerce, social media marketing, web and e-mail marketing, etc.
2. Tecademics Impact
This offeres you the access of their so called ‘Encyclopedia of Internet Marketing’. These are advanced research study programs that enters into further deepness for a more innovative marketing experience. With Impact, you become equipped on lesson proficiencies and exercises prior to future lessons, making it an extra for your educational experience. This costs $2,000.
3. Tecademics Masters
This is Tecademic’ top course and this costs you $10,000. This course offers a 1-week private training in Arizona for 3 to 4 times a year. The college course is a two-year program, in which the second year of it gives you access to repeat classes you have attended in your first year.
To compensate the private learning and the whopping $10,000 fee, the Tecademics’ Master curriculum is developed and taught by Ph.D. and Masters degree holders.
Tecademics’ Compensation Plan
The company sounds a lot like a school, which is true. But, Tecademics is also one of the leading MLM companies of today. Tecademics pays affiliates on the sale of every Tecademics products/course to retail customers and/or recruited affiliates. Each of the Tecademics product is considered as a separate tier in the compensation plan, in which an affiliate must qualify to receive commissions. When a new affiliate joins, they need to have an activation sale on each tier, which is a sale to a retail customer or them buying their own product.
The activation sale pays 40% commission of the product cost to the affiliates who recruited or sold them. This is equivalent to $40 a month for a T.E.C., $800 for Impact, and $4000 for Masters. Once the new member is activated, commissions from the next two sales of a product on a specific qualified tier are divided into two 20% commissions between the upline. This then will equivalent to $20 a month for a T.E.C., $400 for Impact, and $2000 for Masters.
After three (3) product sales on any tier, the affiliate wilp get back to the 40% commissions on the next four sales. On the fifth sale, the 40% commission income will again be split in half (40% divided by 2, each get 20% of the commissions) between the affiliate and their upline.
Matching Million Bonus
This bonus is active within the first 36 months of an affiliate Tecademics. If he or she earns his or her first $100,000, the company pays another $100,000 which makes it a total of $200,000. And if you make your first million dollars in Tecademics, the company will add another million dollars making it a whopping $2,000,000.
What’s Good About Tecademics?
1. Legitimate company and course programs
2. Has a membership with video clip tutorials
3. Top training from professional and experienced business coaches
4. Has well-designed learning platforms that you can access easily
5. Has a virtual classroom that can be accessed in case your miss certain meetings
6. The quality of training and learninf materials as designed by professionals who are successful internet entrepreneurs
7. Live in-site college sessions conducted by some of the best business instructors in the world held on a quarterly basis in their campus in Scottsdale, Arizona, US
8. You have access to weekly online entrepreneur and business forums in which you can join to inquire, discuss, and network with other people
9. Commissions and matching bonuses
10. Earning while you learn
What’s Not to Love About Tecademics?
1. Lack of individual assistance or no support from any sales team
3. (Really) expensive courses
4. Need for consistency on learning
5. Missing a single class will confuse you
6. Very limited classroom venues
7. If you don’t live in Arizona, you have to travel of book a flight for a class (plus accomodation)
8. Lessons and materials only available with internet connection
Tecademics is an MLM internet marketing and business educational company that offers you the ways to make money online and learn digital marketing at its finest. They have a physical campus in Scottsdale, Arizona, USA. You can take part in their classes when you purchase their courses, recruit more people to join their courses, and visit their campus in Arizona, US.
You can read all about what you can do to successfully sell your product without appearing spammy here.
The Secret to Marketing Tecademics The Correct Way
Have you ever wondered how some people with great downlines and have no issues selling appear to be so introverted? Knowledge on online marketing gives you an edge over other people. No matter what you sell or where ever you sell it, the basic marketing principles remain the same – you want to influence someone to buy your product and you want him or her to join your downline.
The old school way of network marketing is to sell to your friends, family, and anyone else you might think would be interested. But with the rise of social media, there are new countless ways to attract buyers to what you can offer. However, most people don’t know where to learn all these stuff. To find out more about how exactly can you leverage the internet to market your MLM, check out this book.
The said book gives you the exact blueprint you can follow to automate your downline (or being able to set up a system where you can gather people who might be super interested in selling what you’re selling as well). Not only that, you’ll also be able to DUPLICATE your system for everyone in your downline so that they can sell just as well as you.
It is NOT as hard as it sounds. All you need is a little bit of knowledge on how to create a lead capture page, how to create traffic to that page (more traffic, more people viewing), how to get them to join your downline and buy your products.
Here’s a sample strategy:
1. You can create a lead collection landing pages in a software like ClickFunnels. This tool is highly recommended over others because it is super easy to use and comes with several templates that you can use right off the bat. You can see some of these templates here.
2. Get traffic to your lead collection pages.
3. Offer a lead magnet on your landing page (you will offer something high in a perceived value that attracts the RIGHT customer/s). You deliver this lead magnet in exchange for their email address.
4. You then share the opportunity and your product with them. You now have their email address, and now you can now use an autoresponder such as GetResponse or AWeber to keep in touch with them and remind them to join your downline or to buy your product.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. What is Tecademics’ BBB rating?
2. How long has Tecademics been in business?
Since August 2016
3. What is Tecademics’ revenue?
Information not disclosed.
4. What does Tecademics sell?
Online business marketing courses
5. What are Tecademics’ most popular products?
T.E.C. (The Enterprenuers Club) basic course, advanced IMPACT course, the MASTERS course.
6. How much does it cost to join Tecademics?
Membership is FREE but will require you to purchase product courses to gain access in the compensation tiers.
7. Is Tecademics a scam?
8. How many Tecademics distributors are there?
Information not disclosed.
Leave a Reply