ForeverGreen is a multi-level marketing company that was founded by Ron Williams in 2004. Ron Williams has experience of more than 25-year in the essential oil industry and he was previously associated with Young Living essential oils. He is also the current chairman and president of the company.
It has headquarters in Linden, Utah, USA, with regional offices in Mexico, Japan, Korea, and Columbia. The company was founded with the idea to do something to improve the lives of people. The idea turned to be a massive success and now this MLM is operating in more than 200 countries and 6 continents. The company is sticking to its mission and visions and is been improving the lives of its users and giving them happiness through its products. Through extensive research, the company has been successful in extracting the miraculous health benefits of phytoplankton.
The company product portfolio contains energy boosters, pain relief regimen, weight loss products, nutrition supplements, and weight loss products. The products are divided into different categories such as weight management system, supplement nutrients, and the flagship product, FGXpress. The company is offering many innovative products such as beauty strips, serums, and lotions to facilitate skincare. The company is generating more than $25 million in global revenues and working through a network of more than 50,000 independent sales distributors.
All the products are based on scientific research. The results of those researches have proven that the phytoplankton greatly helps in reducing blood cholesterol and they stabilize the sugar levels in the blood and support heart functions through their mineral composition. Unlike many other MLM companies, the products are research-based and are manufactured in an in-house manufacturing facility. Anyone can join the company as an independent sales distributor. The MLM opportunity provides a great chance to earn residual income. In order to become a sales distributor, you first have to purchase and use the company products.
ForeverGreen has introduced a number of innovative products and also very beneficial to lure customers. The company has intelligently exploit the potential in weight loss and general wellness regimen. The products of the company helps in weight loss and weight management, providing nutritional supplements, energy booster, and an anti-aging regimen. The website has all the information on the intended use and the ingredients of the products. Following are the famous and flagship products of the company:
- PowerStrips. These are pain-relieving patches that are applied to the affected area of the skin to give yourself soothing feelings. The body feels comfort from the phytoplankton and ginseng contents of the strips. These are being used in case of pain, inflammation, swelling, or joint irritation.These products have a cost of $75 for a pack having 18 strips.
- Prodigy-5. This product contains multivitamins that help in maintaining health and visions. They are drink mixes and contain vitamin A, D, E, K, and folic acid. The product also contains essential minerals such as zinc, copper, and magnesium. This product has a price of $80 for a pack of 28 serving which amounts to roughly $3 per serving.
- FrequenSea Pro. This is also a drink and it focuses on the overall health and general wellness of the body. It enhances the body’s immune system and aids him to fight against infections. The product is an exceptional source of essential micronutrients. Prebiotics and phytoplankton are major ingredients. The price of this product is $ 80 for 28 servings.
ForeverGreen’s Compensation Structure
The compensation plan of the company is very straight forward and include the following compensation types:
- Retail Bonus (customer). When you sale any products of the company through your personal website you earn the commission as a difference between the wholesale price and retail price of the product.
- Bonus on new recruitment. When you enroll someone in your down line, he has to make some purchase after joining. You are being paid a one-time bonus from that purchase made by the new distributor.
- Starter Bonus. When you made 3 down line enrollments each month for the period of three months, you qualify for this bonus. It is a one-time benefit and paid monthly. The bonus you may earn may range from $150 to $400.
- Team commission. This is the crux of the compensation model and the distributor makes most of his commission through team bonuses. You will continue to make team bonus as long as at least one active member is in your down lone.
- Matching Bonus. When the company is done paying with all the bonuses globally every month, the remaining profits go into matching the bonus pool. Any commission made by any distributor who is not qualified for the commission yet also goes into this pool. These commissions are then distributed among high ranking distributors usually those with a minimum of three-star ranking.
- Rank Advance Bonus. This bonus is paid when a distributor qualifies for the next level in his chain. The total number of levels in the company hierarchy is eleven and there is a different amount of bonus for each ranking level.
What Is Great About ForeverGreen?
- Products of the ForeverGreen has earned great repute and are one of the popular anti-aging and pain management wrapping selling company.
- Products of the company are recommended by a panel of leading scientists and researchers.
- The compensation model is simple and the chances of earning residual income are decent due to the strong marketing of the company products.
- The company is trusted and no lawsuits have been filed.
- Products are relatively economical as compared to their counterparts.
- Company products enjoy a loyal customer base hence customer retention rate is high.
- The subscription cost is minimal.
- The market appeal of the company is high and has won many awards.
- As the income is commission based, so harder you try the financial benefits you will be getting.
- A highly experienced team and leaders.
- The company provides flexibility in working hours with a lot of support to its reps.
- Experienced founder.
- Well organized training programs for its distributors.
What’s Not To Love About ForeverGreen?
- Like every other MLM Company, Marketing policy is not user-oriented but distributor oriented.
- The products are not approved by the FDA.
- Rank-based compensation plan.
The company is enjoying a fairly respectably position in its category. The products are not only useful but it also provides its distributors with the residual income opportunity. One of the major positives associated with the company is that its past is clean and the working is transparent hence it is very easy to market products of such a company. It can easily be said in the conclusion that ForeverGreen is a legitimate business opportunity and a number of products available in retail with proven benefits. It is credited with some of the very best natural products containing organic ingredients and phytoplankton. The company has developed innovative products in the anti-aging regimen. Its products are trusted by its customer world over a testament to its reliability of products and customer services. Products have high catch value as customers are continuously looking for the products that make them youthful and ForeverGreen has promised to fulfill this dream.
Get yourself ready for this great business venture. The company is providing you with a great opportunity to make fortune by selling the best anti-aging and general wellness products. Social media and blog marketing provide you great opportunity to build an MLM empire. You can easily search out for the targeted customers through social media pages such as Facebook and Instagram and then market them the products.
Be careful that you don’t spam customers with irrelevant information. How can you sell without being spammed can be read through how to successfully sell your product.
Marketing ForeverGreen the Correct Way
The means of marketing that were being used a decade or so ago have now gone redundant. About 10-year ago the marketing was only limited to traditional methods and involve localized promotion of the product. That type of marketing was not only slow and limited but also expensive.
Now you can promote and sell your products and services by sitting in your room with clicks and also earn big with global outreach. You can design your personal websites and blogs for the purpose. Product and service-specific blogs and blog posts are being designed to get the maximum traffic on the pages and let customers make informed and well-calculated decisions of their sales.
In order to learn about how you can digitally market your product, brand partners need to check out this book to learn how to make maximum sales, increase enrollments and grow teams to have excited MLM Carrier. The information contained in the book will greatly help you to grow your MLM business venture and creating new sales leads and down line recruits that will further help to boost sales.
The book provides you with the exceptional tools to polish your marketing skills and show you the step by step path towards MLM Success. This guide will not be helpful only for you but you may also impress others especially in your down line to use the same marketing tools as used by you to be successful. Those down lines will become an automated source of generating more sales leads for you and hence you will be earning more. It is not that hard as it seems at the start. You must know how to create lead capture page and then how to make leads to fall traffic on the page and how to get the audience and potential clients on that page and how to get them to purchase your products and join you’re down line. You can achieve it easily by clicking ClickFunnels.
Here is the Brief Strategy a distributor can adopt to excel in MLM business:
- First of all, you need to create a lead landing page on software like ClickFunnels. Click-funnel is highly recommended on making landing pages as it is super easy to use and it comes with several ready to use templates to work on. You can also find some of those templates here.
- After completing a landing page you start getting traffic to your page.
- You then offer an attractive lead magnet on your landing page (This can be done by offering something which have high perceived value that may attract potential customers). This lead magnet will be delivered in exchange for the customer’s contact or email address.
- Now the page is ready to share the products or the offerings you have with customers. And as you already have their email contacts through exchange with lead magnets, you can use an autoresponder e.g. GetResponse or AWeber to remind your client time and again to join your down line and buy your products or services without spamming.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before we conclude, here are some FAQs about ForeverGreen:
1. What is the ForeverGreen BBB rating?
2. How long has ForeverGreen been in business?
3. What is the ForeverGreen revenue?
4. What does ForeverGreen sell?
The products of the company helps in weight loss and weight management, providing nutritional supplements, energy booster, and an anti-aging regimen.
5. What are ForeverGreen’s most popular products?
The products included in the weight loss category are the most famous.
6. How much does it cost to join ForeverGreen?
It cost a one-time $12 to join the company.
7. Is ForeverGreen a scam?
No, it’s a legit company with physical products sold on retail.
8. How many ForeverGreen representatives are there?
More than 50,000.
9. Comparable companies: