Are you looking to sell your Amway inventory on social media such as Facebook and Instagram?
Many people are using social media to sell their MLM products.
However, some MLM companies (like Amway) don’t allow their products to be sold to the general public on platforms like Facebook. So here’s what you do: you don’t sell the opportunity upfront. What you do is, you give value and spark your audience’s interest enough so that they listen to you. People buy things from people they know, trust, and like. So your goal is just to form a connection with people you share your story with on Facebook or through ads, and get them in your circle. Once they’re in your circle, you can proceed to closing them on the products instead of advertising Amway outright, which they don’t allow you to do.
Here are the steps you can take to sell your Amway products on Facebook:
- Create a Facebook Page (see how here). After your Facebook Page is created, invite your friends and family to like the Page. If you don’t want to get them involved, don’t worry – there is another way. Simply run a Facebook Likes campaign ($5 a day Facebook ad) that will encourage people to like your Page. You can follow instructions on how to do this here. If you decide to run a Likes campaign for your opportunity, be sure to select interests that would align with someone who would be interested in either buying your product, or selling your product.
- Once you have your Facebook Page set up, you can do two things. You can reach your customers organically (without paying for ads), or with paid Facebook traffic.
Selling Amway Products Using Organic Facebook Strategy
Use your Facebook Page to go “live” in order to promote your product or your opportunity. Using your Facebook Business Page to do this instead of your personal profile will help Facebook’s algorithm attract the right kind of people to your Page. If you go live on your personal Facebook account, people you know will see you, but you won’t be able to reach your potential customers or downline partners.
So make SURE you’re using your Facebook Page to go live REGULARLY, and every time you go Live, ask people who are watching to like the video, and comment “#live” (without the quotation marks). This will increase engagement on your live video, and Facebook will start to show your video to exactly the kinds of people that you are trying to attract.
Confused or feeling lost about what to say when you go “live”?
Here’s my advice:
On the first day that you go live, talk about your origin story. Talk about who you are, what your story is. Being open and vulnerable here is OK – don’t be shy to share things about yourself that could help you form a deeper connection with your audience.
On the second day you go live, you can talk about your desires, hopes and dreams… and you end the second day’s live with some high drama.. leave your audience hanging. Tell them about the “wall” that came in between you and your hopes and dreams. And leave it at that (this would be before you found your business opportunity and your life changed).
On the third day, you can talk about the “epiphany” you had when you saw your business opportunity, and how you thought that it was the perfect answer to your problems. So if you’re a stay at home mom like me, you’ll talk about how you had to find a way to make money online because you didn’t want to leave your kids at the daycare, and you couldn’t afford a nanny… and this opportunity solved your problem.
On the fourth day you can talk about your plan of how this opportunity is going to change things for you (what your hopes are)… and the conflict you’re going through right now.. and what made you start the Facebook Page, and be vulnerable, and put yourself out there. Once you share all this with your viewers, you will get people to understand where you’re coming from and share a connection with you. Remember not to sell Amway directly… because you’re not allowed to do that… but just try to engage your audience enough so that they’re interested in whatever it is that you’re doing. Once you form a personal connection with these potential customers, you can then talk to them about the opportunity personally if needed.
Sound good? Yup, this is gold. But it’s not my brain child… I got this information from reading a book called Expert Secrets. And yes – it’s FREE (you only have to pay shipping which is like $7).
From there on, you can use the webinar script that can sell any product. It’s true – people have used the webinar script to sell everything – from gym memberships, to soap bars, to online courses.
You can find the webinar script in Expert Secrets… but here’s the gist of it.
You have to do the following when trying to sell your Amway products:
- Introduction/ rapport: Introduce yourself, build a rapport with the audience. How do you build a rapport or a connection? You encourage their dreams, you justify their failures, you ally their fears, you throw rocks at their enemies, and you confirm their suspicions. That is to say, you have to make them believe that you’re in their corner (and if you truly are, you will sound convincing.. so don’t try to fake it – be as authentic as possible!)
- Come up with “the one thing” – the big idea… so here, that’s your Amway opportunity. Break and rebuild their belief patterns by answering 3 objections:
- Is the opportunity any good?
- Is the opportunity right FOR ME?
- Do I have enough money/time/resources for this opportunity?
- Break down the three objections into 3 secrets that will build and rebuild their beliefs.
- End with “let me ask you a question” that will lead your audience to silently answer YES to the questions you ask them… this will lead them to say YES to your opportunity, almost EVERY TIME!
For more details on this script and how you can use it to sell your Amway products, get Expert Secrets NOW!
How to Sell Amway Products Using Facebook Ads
If you’re interested in paid traffic strategies, Facebook Ads is a great place to run ads.
Using your Facebook ads account, create a “leads” ad that will help get you leads. For the ad video, best results would come with using one of your Facebook Lives from your Facebook Business Page to share value and information about Amway.
Here’s how it works:
Your customer sees your ad. Your customer gets interested in you, and clicks on the ad. This is where you NEED to get their information. Get them to enter their name and email address so that they’re on your email list. Once they are on your email list, you can start emailing them about your opportunity and get them to take action. This way you’re not violating rules of not being able to advertise Amway directly on Facebook. You can also get them to hop on a call with you to discuss the opportunity once they’re on your email list.
But how do you get them on your email list?
The good news is that you don’t need to know how to create a website, or code, or hire a tech team. You just need to get a software called ClickFunnels to help you capture your leads. You can download ready-made funnels to get a free funnel that will help you collect leads.
Once you have leads, you can invest in an autoresponder such as AWeber or GetResponse to start emailing your leads. Or, if you invest in the full ClickFunnels suite, you can send emails from within the software.