Looking for a review on Plexus Worldwide? Want to know the best way to sell Plexus Worldwide products? Or ANY products, really? I have a secret that you can use to make lot of money in MLM in a short amount of time!
But first, let’s talk about Plexus…
Plexus Worldwide is a multi-level marketing company that primarily distributes health, wellness and dietary supplements. Founded in 2006 by Tarl Robinson and Alfred Petterson, and headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Plexus is a worldwide leader among MLM companies that distribute weight management products. The company works with its sales marketers (called “Ambassadors”) to sell their products through direct selling and down line enrollments. The company’s flagship weight management product, Plexus Slim and Accelerator, was introduced in 2011. The product is touted as one of the most popular and widely marketed weight management products by any MLM company. The launch of the Plexus Slim and Accelerator brought the company into a new era of financial promise. The company has grown exponentially since introducing the Slim and Accelerator, and its sales have skyrocketed. Plexus has recently revamped its website and marketing strategy to keep up with new industry trends.
Plexus provides excellent opportunities to earn passive income in commissions to its ambassadors. Through a single investment of $34 and through the company subscription, you can become an affiliate and get your share of commission from each sale that you make through your down line. Even further to your benefit, you don’t have to maintain an inventory nor do you need to ship the ordered products. Simply market the products effectively to customers, and if they purchase through your link or pitch you will receive a percentage of the retail value of their purchase. The company maintains a great ambassador’s support program and they will guide and support you in any situation. Once you start making your sales leads you will continue to earn for years and years through your don line enrollments. For years the Plexus products are transforming millions of lives through better performance and the highest quality of pre and post-sale regimes.
The growth of the company is increasing every year in terms of sales and soon it is projected to achieve a $1 Billion mark. Plexus is currently ranking at 46 in the direct selling association list of largest MLM companies in the world. The company is definitely considered as a market leader through its success and marketing strategies.
The company’s products are tested and proven to boost the consumer’s metabolism and regulate body function to help aid weight management. Besides its flagship weight management regimen, Plexus offers several other health and dietary products. There are five main categories in their product line:
- Weight Management Products: These are the company’s most in-demand products. This category includes powders & supplements that help control your diet and regulate body functions and metabolism.
- Nutritional Products: Besides weight management, Plexus also sells different dietary and nutritional supplements meant to boost specific body functions.
- Skincare Products: This category includes anti-aging skincare products. Its flagship skincare regimen, Joyome, features two main products, the “Day Serum” and “Night Repair” face creams.
- Personal Care Products: This category also includes useful products to protect the skin and body from signs of aging and helps enhance personal hygiene. Products in this category include body creams and breast cancer check kit.
- Combo Regimens: Products in this category come in a package or regimen designed for a particular purpose. Examples of combo regimens are hunger control and family packages.
Plexus’ Compensation Structure
Plexus provides an elaborate compensation plan for those who want to make the most of this earning opportunity. The following is a list of ways through which an ambassador can earn commissions, promotions, and bonuses:
- Retail Rewards Commissions: This is the most common type of commission you earn through marketing Plexus products. First, you purchase the company products at a discounted rate and then market them to consumers, keeping your commissions as profit. You also make a commission when someone makes any purchase through your pitch or link.
- Retail Rewards Override Commissions: When your immediate downline enrollment at Level 1 makes any sales lead, you get a total of 5% from that sales lead alone.
- Preferred Customer Bonus Program: When a customer referred by you joins the company as a Preferred Customer, you earn a commission from their initial subscription amount.
- One-Time Achievement Bonus Reward: This is a one-time payment when you are promoted from one rank to one above it. It is payable immediately.
- Fast Start Achievement Bonus Reward: This bonus is awarded to ambassadors who become eligible to qualify for the next rank within 30 days of their initial enrollment.
- Business Building Bonus Commission: This commission is earned by selling the intermediate and advanced memberships via the $99 or $199 Welcome Pack on initial subscription.
- Plexus Commission Points: This bonus is given when any of your immediate sales lead makes a monthly purchase sale of $1,000 or more.
The leadership ranks are:
- Emerald Pool Bonus Rank
- Sapphire Pool Bonus Rank
- Diamond Pool Bonus Rank
- Diamond Re-Entry Position
What Is Great About Plexus?
- Thanks to its product line, especially its weight management plan, Plexus has earned a great reputation and is among the most popular weight management formula selling companies.
- The company has a strong financial record with revenue growing each subsequent year.
- Company products are tested and researched by a panel of leading scientists and researchers, experts and academics.
- The compensation model is simple and the chances of earning residual income are decent due to the strong marketing of company products.
- The company is trusted as a market leader in its category.
- Products are recommended by dieticians and experts based upon actual results.
- Products are relatively economical as compared to their competition in the MLM marketplace.
- The company’s products enjoy a loyal customer base, which has resulted in a high customer retention rate.
- The subscription cost is minimal.
- The market appeal of the company is high, and it has won many awards.
- As the income is commission based, the harder you try, the greater the financial benefits you will reap.
- Plexus is led by a highly experienced team and leaders.
- The company provides flexibility in working hours with a lot of support to its reps.
- The preferred customer program provides discounts to customers buying directly through the company website.
- Well-organized training programs for its distributors.
What’s Not So Great About Plexus?
- Like every other MLM company, Plexus’ marketing policy is not user-oriented but distributor and downline enrollment oriented.
- The company is currently facing lawsuits over the marketing of some of its products, especially its flagship weight management plan.
- Some side effects with respect to digestive problems are reported by customers.
- Some income claims made by the company are unrealistic.
- The customer complaint support system is weak and at times unhelpful.
- The compensation plan is rank-based.
Plexus is considered as one of the most reputable MLMs in the world and is a company with proven business practices. The company has a rich portfolio of very effective and user-oriented products with certified results that have proven to be very useful for the overall health and wellness of its customers. Plexus’ weight management regimen is consistently recommended by its users. The company also provides great business opportunities to its ambassadors and salespersons to earn high commissions that potentially could become a source of permanent income.
The company provides its Ambassadors with a great opportunity to make a fortune by selling the best and most popular weight management products on the market. Social media and blog marketing provide you great opportunity to build an MLM empire. You can easily search out the ideal customer through social media pages such as Facebook and Instagram and then market your product directly to them. However, be careful that you don’t spam customers with irrelevant information. Ways you can sell without spamming your potential clients can be read through how to successfully sell your product.
The Secret to Marketing Plexus the Correct Way
In the early days of marketing, reps and distributors had a limited audience, and were forced to sell their products only to friends, family, and neighbors. Now, thanks to the advancement in technology and the emergence of social media, marketing trends have shifted from localized to global. Your audience is no longer limited to a particular area or sphere of influence–you can utilize social media, websites, and blogs to market your product all over the world. An unlimited sales region means unlimited opportunities. The rise of the internet age provides sales reps with the opportunity to attract a much larger audience, but unfortunately, most people don’t know what to do and where to start.
One of the most important things to remember about the modern digital market is that you don’t have to search out your customers in a traditional way. There are pages and groups relevant to particular interests on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, and Reddit. There are also product-specific blogs that you can post on or share to boost awareness. You can promote and sell your products and services by sitting in your room with the click of a mouse, and you can design your personal websites and blogs to push your products.
In order to learn about how you can successfully digitally market your product, product ambassadors need to check out this book to learn how to maximize sales, increase enrollments and grow profitable teams. The information contained in the book will greatly help you to grow your MLM business venture and create new sales leads and recruit downline members that will further help to boost sales.
The book contains step by step details on how you can create a landing page for your products and the techniques through which you can get maximum traffic and customers on your page. You must know how to create a lead capture page and then how to get leads and potential clients onto that page. You also need to learn how to get them to purchase your products and join your downline. How to get traffic and make new sales leads can be learned from ClickFunnels. The book will act as a mentor in your MLM career.
The following strategy should be employed to maximize results:
- The first step to success is to create landing pages where you can market your products. Through those landing pages, you can create a direct channel via the traffic it receives.
- You need to create a lead landing page on software such as ClickFunnels. ClickFunnels is highly appreciated for its methods of creating a successful lead landing page, and also provides free templates to work from. You can find some of those templates here.
- When you are done with your landing page, you will start to get traffic on it automatically. It’s then that you should offer a high gravity lead magnet on your landing page. You can achieve this goal by offering something that is significant in its perceived value. This lead magnet will be delivered in exchange for the customer’s contact or email address.
- The last step to get traffic on your blog or page is that you share your offer with your customer. As you already have their email, you can use any autoresponder e.g. GetResponse or AWeber to remind your client time and again to join your down line and buy your products or services.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Before we conclude, here are some FAQs about Plexus:
1. What is the Plexus BBB rating?
2. How long has Plexus been in business?
3. What is Plexus overall revenue?
4. What does Plexus sell?
Plexus sells dietary supplements aiding weight management in additional personal care products.
5. What are Plexus’ most popular products?
The company’s most popular products are its weight management products.
6. How much does it cost to join Plexus?
To join the company, an annual membership fee of $34.95 and the purchase of a starter pack of $99-$199 is required.
7. Is Plexus a scam?
No, it’s a legitimate company with physical products available in retail.
8. How many Plexus representatives are there?
More than 70,000.
9. Comparable companies: