Looking for a thorough review on Pampered Chef as an MLM company?
You’re in the right place!
In fact, if you stick around, I’ll share a secret strategy no one else is talking about to promote your Pampered Chef products.
Are you ready?
Pampered Chef is a multi-level marketing company that deals in food products, kitchen tools and recipe books for preparing meals in a household. The company also deals with gardening products. The idea behind the conception of the company was to innovate such products to combine experts’ solutions and ideas with home kitchen requirements and give the customer products that are helpful in facilitating a faster and no-mess cooking experience.
Pampered Chef markets its products through a direct selling program through a network of more than 60,000 sales distributors, and it maintains a corporate office workforce of 400. The company was founded in 1980 by Doris Christopher with headquarters in Addison, Illinois, USA. It currently operates in three countries: the USA, Canada, and Germany. Operations in the United Kingdom closed in 2015. The company originally started inside a small house, but it gained so much popularity that it was acquired by Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway in 2002. Pampered Chef initially used to market its products at in-home parties and through localized marketing and distribution visits. The company’s first geographical expansion to Canada was completed in 1996, after which it expanded to the UK in 1999 and to Germany in 2000. Berkshire Hathaway took the company to new heights with the aid of its parent company’s financial and HR support.
From a business point of view, it can be said that the company is in safe hands. The products of the company are of high quality, affordable and high in demand and customers want to stock their kitchens with the company products. Pampered Chef has everything from cookbooks to home appliances, grilling accessories, dishes, bakeware, and cutlery. It also sells food products. The company is one of the most famous and highly trusted MLM companies in the world, with a loyal customer base and authentic business practices. It puts itself one step above all direct selling companies by not only providing innovative state of the art kitchenware solutions but also compensating its sales force better than other MLM companies.
Pampered Chef’s Products
The company maintains a portfolio of more than 500 products serving homes and kitchens. The company markets professional-grade kitchen and home tools for cooking and other allied purposes. The company is manufacturing products in the following categories:
- Bake wares. These are tailor-made baking utensils and include cookie presses and cutters, decorating tools, mixing and measuring instruments, silicone utensils, spatulas, spreaders, scrapers, pastry and baking tools, metallic tools, and stoneware. They have a price range from $5 to $1200.
- Bundles and sets. The products in this category include blender sets, dining sets, tea sets, cooking sets, stoneware sets, and other bundled products. They have a price range from $10 to $500.
- Cooking tools.
- Can and jar openers.
- Slicers and choppers.
- Timers, thermometers, and scales.
- Fruits and vegetable utensils.
- Colanders and strainers.
- Graters, peelers, and grinders.
- Different types of recipes.
- Cutlery and outdoor utensils.
- Bundled and enrichable collections.
Pampered Chef’s Compensation Structure
The compensation model of Pampered Chef is simple and divided into two categories. Sales consultants can make commission either by selling the company products or by referring the company membership to new consultants who will become down line enrollments.
- Commission on Sales. The percentage of commission earned by a consultant depends upon your monthly subscription plan and ranking of that particular month. These commissions also depend on your monthly sales achieved with the following rates:
- If you made monthly sales of $1-$749, you will earn a commission rate of 20% over the total amount of your orders.
- If you made monthly sales of $750-$1,249, you will earn a commission rate of 22% over the total amount of your orders.
- If you made monthly sales of $1,250-$2,499, you will earn a commission rate of 23% over the total amount of your orders.
- If you made monthly sales of $2,500-$3,999, you will earn a commission rate of 24% over the total amount of your orders.
- If you made monthly sales of $4,000+, you will earn a commission rate of 25% over the total amount of your orders.
2. Commission on down line enrollments and other miscellaneous bonuses. These commissions and bonuses are given at the following rates:
- You will get a 3% commission from each sale made by any of your down line team members.
- As a sales consultant, you are eligible for different discount offers announced from time to time.
- You can also earn free product samples, car, and vacation bonuses.
What is Great about Pampered Chef?
- Commission rates offered by the company are competitive compared to peers.
- The company has introduced the most popular products in its category with unique features.
- The compensation plan is very detailed and includes a number of bonuses not incorporated by other MLM companies.
- Details on how to use products and their manuals are provided.
- Detailed training manuals are provided by the company.
- The company has earned a great reputation as one of the most trusted MLM companies.
- It provides great opportunities to those who aspire to learn and want to make progress in their business.
- As the income is commission based, the harder you try, the more financial benefits you will receive.
- One of the best things about working with an MLM is that you choose your own team.
- New representatives have opportunities for bonuses, irrespective of their rank within the company.
- Startup costs for consultants are very low compared to peers.
- The customer and consultant support program is very efficient.
- As a consultant, you will get access to a personal website of the Pampered Chef.
- The company is offering high quality and maximum utility products.
- Pampered Chef provides a 30-day money-back guarantee on all its products.
What’s Not to Love about Pampered Chef?
- Products are sold in the form of sets and high priced systems.
- Tested certification for some products is not available with the company.
- To create a flourishing business regime, you need to create strong and long down line team enrollments.
- Many Pampered Chef products are expensive.
- Throwing marketing parties could be an expensive venture.
- Not a great business opportunity for someone who is less adept at socializing.
Pampered Chef is one of the most trusted names in multi-level marketing companies, and it also enjoys the seal of authenticity of the direct selling association. The company is now decades old, with vast experience in marketing and product development in its category. A range of company products are highly customized to fit daily home usage. The products are unique and tailor-made with designs fit to cater to daily kitchen needs. Pampered Chef is one of the most well-known and trusted names in every household in the USA and Canada. The company not only provides great products with high utility products to its customers, but it is also a great opportunity for those consultants who want to make money out of an MLM system.
In order to get more dividends working for an MLM company, you need to be a more innovative, intuitive and eager marketer. In the case of the Pampered Chef, you first of all need to search out for the targeted customer. When you find your audience, you will have to use all available tools to make customers aware of the quality of products that the company is offering. In the digital and Internet age, this task has somewhat become more hectic, as now a social marketer comes across language, cultural and geographical barriers to market its products because his audience has gone global. You have to contact a single customer again and again to preach the products but be aware to avoid spamming. In order to achieve the objective, you can read how to successfully sell your product.
The Secret to Marketing Pampered Chef the Correct Way
The approaches to succeed in MLM marketing have transformed over time. At one time, marketers and distributors had a limited audience and they were to sell their products only to friends, family, and neighbors, but with the advancement in technology and the dawn of the digital age, the marketing trends have shifted from localized to global. Now your audience is not limited to a particular area or sphere of influence. You can utilize social media, websites, and blogs to market your product worldwide with unlimited opportunities.
Advancements in marketing through the Internet age are being brought about by social media such as Facebook and Instagram. These social media platforms open new avenues and new audience for an upselling agent. The upselling of products or services through customized blogs and affiliate programs is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce trends. Product and service-specific blogs and blog posts are designed to generate maximum traffic on webpages and let customers make informed and well-calculated decisions about their purchases.
Social marketers can check out this book to learn how to make maximum sales and grow teams. The information contained in the book will greatly help you to grow your MLM business venture and create new sales leads and downline recruits that will further help to boost sales.
This book contains all the information on the innovative marketing tools that are being used by successful social marketers and MLM experts to increase their customer retention and convert them into recruits as a downline. These downlines will become an automated source of generating more sales leads for you, which will cause you to earn more. It is not as hard as it seems at the start. You must know how to create a lead capture page, make leads to generate traffic on the page, get the audience and potential clients on that page, and get them to purchase your products and join down line. You can achieve this easily by using ClickFunnels. The book shows you the strategies to grow your business and polish your marketing skills.
The following strategy can be followed to increase traffic on your blog:
- You need to create a lead landing page on software such as ClickFunnels. Click-funnel is highly appreciated for it provides free templates for landing pages to work on. You can also find some of those templates here. Once the landing page is made as per instructions given, traffic will start landing on the page.
- After completing a landing page, you start getting traffic to your page.
- You then offer a high gravity lead magnet on your landing page. You do this by offering anything high in perceived value. This lead magnet will be delivered in exchange for the customer’s contact or email address.
- Now the page is ready to share the products or the offerings you have with customers. As you already have their email contacts through exchange with lead magnets, you can use any autoresponder (e.g. GetResponse or AWeber) to remind your client to join your downline and buy your products or services without spamming.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Before we conclude, here are some FAQs about Pampered Chef:
1. What is the Pampered Chef BBB rating?
2. How long has Pampered Chef been in business?
3. What is Pampered Chef’s revenue?
4. What does Pampered Chef sell?
Pampered Chef sells household and kitchen used products, food items and cutlery.
5. What are Pampered Chef’s most popular products?
The most popular product of the company is stoneware.
6. How much does it cost to join Pampered Chef?
The starter kit costs $109 and the ultimate kit costs $249.
7. Is Pampered Chef a scam?
No, it’s a legitimate company with a popular product range available on retail everywhere.
8. How many Pampered Chef distributors are there?
More than 60,000.
9. What is a comparable company?