Motor Club of America (MCA) is a service-based MLM firm founded in 1926 by William W. Green. MCA provides emergency roadside assistance and other driving related services such as legal assistance in disputing traffic tickets. The club is currently operated by TVC Marketing, a driver-focused parent MLM that also operates TVC Pro Driver, a similar service geared toward CDL truck drivers. MCA has active operations in the United States (including Puerto Rico) and Canada. The club offers three main plans designed to protect drivers. The company was started during a period of rapid population growth and increasing proliferation of automobile ownership in American life, and was founded in response to a need for a company to help ensure the protection and safety of drivers and their passengers. MCA is not auto insurance, but rather, a club whose membership makes you eligible to take benefit of its wide range of member services. In other words, the company doesn’t hold any automobile liability or any physical damage protection policies, it simply provides assistance in case of an automobile related emergency that arises on the road. Additionally, MCA provides legal services to represent you in any traffic violations and traffic accidents you may be involved with (except for hit and runs). In covered accidents, you are provided with coverage of up to $15 a day for a year and in extreme accident cases the financial support may be as great as $50,000.
The company enjoys an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Anyone can sign up to be a member through a subscription link sent by a sales associate. The company provides great opportunities if you want to make it big through an MLM while working part-time and also enjoying the company’s services at discounted rates. The MCA is an MLM company, meaning you can earn both by selling its products as well as through downline recruitment and team building. The company provides a great opportunity to earn residual income and the reliability of its services has resulted in great customer retention. To be truly successful through MCA, you need to work hard in order to get sales leads. When you sign up a member through your link they are added to your team and when they make any sales you get the commission, so by training and continuously motivating your team, you can earn consistently.
Motorclub of America’s Products
Motor Club of America provides three monthly road safety plans available for subscription: the “Security Plan” ($9.95 per month), the “Security Plan Plus” ($14.95 per month), and the “Total Security Plan” (19.95 per month). Through these security plans the company provides the following services at various levels:
- Towing and 24-hour Road Emergency Service – the MCA provides round the clock road emergency services such as towing your vehicle to the nearest service center. Towing services are provided within 45 minutes of an emergency call. The plan also includes delivery of fuel, tire changes, and lockout services. Towing coverage is provided up to $100 within 100 miles of a service shop location or your home with no out-of-pocket costs.
- Legal Defense Coverage – if you are charged with a traffic violation while driving your covered vehicle, you will be assisted with up to $2000 towards attorney fees. The attorney will be of your choice and MCA will only reimburse the charges incurred during the trial after it has completed, not upfront. If you are involved in any traffic violation where you are detained, your club membership card is good for up to $500 in a cash appearance bond paid in exchange for your drivers license (this service is currently not available in California). You are also provided with about 10% of your bail bond amount up to $25000 (except in hit and run cases).
- Emergency Travel Expense Coverage – if your car breaks down, the MCA will provide you up to $500 for a rented vehicle or for lodging and food charges in case of accidents more than 50 miles from your home. If your vehicle is stolen, a $5000 bounty is offered by MCA to anyone who provides information to law enforcement officers that leads to the recovery of your stolen car. If you are planning any trip, MCA will arrange for your tickets and will prepare the itinerary of your tour to help you if you are not familiar with the region.
- Medical Benefits – you can receive up to $500 in medical assistance in covered accidents. Additionally, you will get $150 daily for one year if you are hospitalized in a covered accident and your estate will receive $10000 in case of death as a result of injuries from a covered accident.
- Travel Assistance – MCA provides all kinds of travel assistance, including everything from travel information to emergency evacuations or other non-medical repatriation.
Motorclub of America’s Compensation Structure
As MCA is MLM Company, there are two main ways through which you can make money: by selling company products and developing a downline team.
- Making Commission from Sales – MCA provides credible services to its subscribers thus increasing customer loyalty and retaining subscriptions, this makes the salesperson’s job to sign-up and convince new customers to join the club. For a while, the salesperson earned $80 to $90 for each signup made downline, but this commission proportion changed to $35 per sign-up in 2018. MCA pays advance commissions to its salespeople and distributors, even before the customer completes their term, but if the customer doesn’t complete their term, the commission paid to the distributor or salesperson will be deducted from their future commissions, but this deduction will not exceed 50% of their commission during any pay period. As the seller, the salesperson will get double the amount as commission the customer paid for their subscription. In order to be eligible for MCA commissions, you must be 18 years of age and reside in the United States or Canada.
- Making Commission via Building Downline Team and Override Commissions – You can also earn commission through override sales made by your team. You are paid with $0.66 as override from each sale made by someone who has subscribed through your link. This bonus is paid every month the customer remains the part of MCA as an active subscriber. Multiple downline recruitments can make you earn big through this type of commission plan.
- Annual Residual Commission – Through this plan, you earn up to $4.70 for each subscription renewal that was signed up through your link.
Compared to other MLMs, MCA’s commission structure is unique in that you don’t need to purchase any service or subscription from the company to make yourself eligible for commissions. You only need to sell their services and make a downline team in order to be eligible.
What’s Great About Motor Club of America?
- Provides unique services and boasts strong customer retention.
- One of the oldest companies still effectively providing its customers with emergency services.
- To make commissions you don’t need to purchase company services.
- Comprehensive information about the company is available on its official website and training material for distributors is well organized.
- The subscription cost is low.
- Work from home facility and you get paid every week.
- As the income is commission based, your financial success is directly linked to your effort and hard work.
- The company provides flexible working hours and lots of support to its distributors.
- You are upselling very useful products.
- 24/7 customer support is available.
What’s not to love about Motor Club of America?
- The override commission is low.
- Limited geographical expansion.
- You are charged for receiving promotional and marketing material.
- Chargeback when a subscriber leaves before their term period hits your paycheck.
- Some associates of the club charge you before becoming a distributor or an affiliate.
Motor Club of America provides useful services crucial to road safety. From towing, fuel delivery, and battery jumps, to emergency services and evacuations during accidents, and even legal services in disputes arising during rides, MCA covers it all to provide you with the best roadside safety services. It’s not a scam, but rather an opportunity to provide legitimate earning opportunities through selling their services and receiving residual income from your downline. The company pays its distributors on time and commissions are paid weekly. The company enjoys strong customer retention and market reputation and has enjoyed a Better Business Bureau (BBB) ranking of A+ for many years. The MCA is not only providing some of the best roadside emergency services in the United States (including Puerto Rico) and Canada, but is also helping its distributors earn healthy commissions. The plans provided by the company are well-elaborated and self-explanatory with onground presence.
In order to earn handsomely through an MLM, you need to market differently from others and set yourself apart. In the case of MCA, you need to find people who are worried about their road safety. You can find such people easily through pages on social media such as Facebook and Instagram where you can make your potential leads by marketing the services of the company. Just be careful that you pitch the product in a non-spammy way on social media. This can be learned from the upcoming section.
Marketing Motor Club of America the Correct Way
The sales representatives or distributors that are making it big through MLM firms do so by going the extra mile in convincing their customers to buy the product and utilizing innovative means of upselling, never shying away from doing what others can’t. Have you ever thought about why?
The goal of the distributor or sales representative is irrespective of the audience or geographical barriers. Their primary focus should be on how to manage maximum sales lead and grow their downline recruits or team that further promote their business and commissions.
The traditional method of marketing was selling the product or services to one’s close sphere of influence, such as a person’s family, friends, relatives, and neighbors. Now this is less common due to diversification and enlargement of the potential customers.
Advancements in marketing in the internet age being brought about by social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram open new avenues and new audiences for an upselling. The upselling of products or services through customized blogs and affiliate programs is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce trends. These pages are specially designed to get maximum views and traffic from intended customers. MLM is the growing technique used by modern companies to sell their products.
To exclusively market your MLM company and you want a reliable reference material, check out this book. The information contained in the book will greatly help you to grow your MLM business venture and help you create new sales leads and downline recruits for override income.
Overall, this book will teach you all the ups and downs and working knowledge of MLM and you will be making sales and commissions even when you are not working in no time.
Additionally, this guide will not only be helpful for you, but you may also impress others, especially in your downline, to use the same marketing tools as used by you to be successful. Those downlines will become an automated source of generating more sales leads for you and hence you will be earning more. It’s not as hard as it seems at the start. You must know how to create a lead capture page, make leads to land traffic on the page, get the audience and potential clients on that page, and finally how to get them to purchase your products and join your downline. You can achieve this easily by clicking ClickFunnels.
Use the following strategy:
- You need to create a lead landing page on software such as ClickFunnels. ClickFunnel is highly appreciated for its methods of making a lead landing page as it also provides free templates to work on. You can also find some of those templates here.
- After completion of the landing page through ClickFunnel, you will start to get traffic and targeted audience on your page.
- After creating the landing page the lead magnets will be established and offered in exchange for contacts and email addresses of the customer.
- The information on the product and the earning opportunity that you have will now be shared with the potential lead. And as you already have their email contacts, you can use any autoresponder e.g. GetResponse or AWeber to remind your client to join your downline and buy your products or services.
Frequently Asked Questions About Motorclub of America
Before you go, here are some Frequently Asked Questions about Motor Club of America:
1. What is Motor Club of America BBB rating?
2. How long has the Motor Club of America been in business?
3. What is Motor Club of America revenue?
4. What does the Motor Club of America sell?
Motor Club of America sells emergency road safety services including towing, legal assistance, accidental assistance, theft protection, and medical assistance.
5. What are Motor Club of America’s most popular products and services?
The most popular service Motor Club of America offers is towing and accident assistance, which includes connecting you with local automobile service centers and, in certain specified accidents and emergencies, you are provided with evacuation and medical assistance as well.
6. How much does it cost to join Motor Club of America?
Joining the Motor Club of America for distributors is free. For customers, it has three subscription plans, with costs ranging from $9.95 to $19.95.
7. Is Motor Club of America a scam?
No, it is a legitimate road safety services provider.
8. How many Motor Club of America distributors are there?
9. Comparable companies:
American Automobile Association (AAA), Good Sam Club