Modere (previously known as Neways) is a multi-level marketing company that is involved in the sale of health and wellness products, beauty, cosmetics, supplements, and household cleaning products. It is based in Springville, Utah, U.S.A. and it was founded in 1987 by Thomas and Leslie. The two originally named the company “Images and Attitudes” but later renamed it “Neways” in 1992. Modere claims that their products are safer, results-oriented, targeted and an overall better alternative. Modere deals with attractive products that claim to be non-toxic to its users, eco-friendly and have never been tested on animals. The company’s commitment to the environment is evident in that the manufacturing facility operates via wind power. The company also utilizes their social media platform to promote that their products are BPA free and that any raw material used is bio-degradable. The company is aiming to reduce the use of harmful chemicals (BPA which is found in most household products) in lieu of a healthier alternative. Modere’s products are consistent with their decision to remain BPA-free, use recyclable packaging, utilize gray water (which is approved and biodegradable) and refrain from testing their products on animals. The vision of the company is to reduce or limit exposure to toxic chemicals to promote a healthy environment.
The most popular products of Modere are those designed to remedy skincare problems especially, anti-aging products. The company currently generates more than $1 billion in revenue. The company also provides residual income opportunities through its MLM system. It relies on social marketers, promoters and distributors to sell their products and in return help them make commissions. The best part of it all, besides the ability to make a decent income is that the company also has physical products to sell that are also available in retail as Modere manages its own manufacturing facility. The company is currently in the phase of geographical expansion and after restructuring in 2015, it now aims to capitalize on the basis of advanced marketing and internet tools. In order to ensure the quality of its products and to honor the vision, Modere maintains a panel of scientists, doctors and product experts who are continuously striving to make products safer to use. The company also maintains an elaborative compensation plan for its marketers with extensive product lines. Additionally, marketers make loyalty points through which they can get free shipping and free samples of the products.
Modere markets a large variety of products related to personal health and well-being. The products of the company are certified as non-toxic and environmentally friendly. All the products of the company fall under any of the following categories:
- Collagen Science Products. Collagen science is the newest line of Modere products that support joints, connective tissues, restore skin and act against aging by repairing collagen fibers of the skin. Collagen science products include Liquid Biocell, Cellproof duo, Cellproof moisturizer, Cellproof Serum, Inside-out beauty system, Logic+Life collection, Logic+Pure collection, Trim Chocolate collection, Trim Vanilla collection, Creamer, Essential collection, Preferred Collection, Tetra Blend coffee, Tria Citrus, Tria Citrus/Melon, Tria Melon, Trim-Lemon, Trim-Vanilla, Trim-Chocolate and Trim-Coconut Lime. The price range of these products varies from $32 to $223.
- Personal Care Products. Personal care products for skin include body bar, cleanser, lotions, eye gels, exfoliates, makeup removers, hand and body lotion, moisturizers, serums, night creams, toners, wrinkle guard, and antioxidant gel. These products range from $12 to $159. Personal care products for hair include antioxidant hair serum, conditioner, shampoo, repairing hair mask and hair moisturizers. They have price ranges from $13 to $ 89. Personal care products for the body include body bar, body Butter, deodorant, hand sanitizer, shower gel, and soothing lotion. They have a price range from $6 to $18. Personal care products for oral health include mouth rinse and toothpaste and they have prices between $7.49 and $8.49, respectively. Men’s care products include shave cream that costs $15.99.
- Health and Wellness Products. They include anti-aging products such as Endurance, Focus Plus and Vigor with prices ranging from $19 to $25. General nutrition products include adult multivitamins, antioxidants, fibers, mineral supplements, creamers, and Omega 3 with prices ranging from $22 to $69. Active health products include energy shots, chocolate whey protein and sports rub with prices ranging from $15 to $ 34. Weight management products include carb blocker, lean body sculpting system, M3 Trim, Chocolate Bliss and Pure Vanilla meal replacement, Zinc and Trim with prices ranging from $23 to $260. Targeted health products include Activate, aloe vera, eye health, and digestive enzymes, fiber, immune health, liver health and probiotics with prices ranging from $19 to $55.
- Household Care Products. They include laundry products such as fabric softener, laundry detergents, and laundry powder with prices ranging from $110 to $160. Kitchen products include dishwashing liquid and dishwasher gel with prices ranging from $8 to $14. Cleaning products include Fresh Space and Multi-surface cleaner with a price between $7.49 and $7.99, respectively.
Modere’s Compensation Structure
Modere works as MLM Company, so there are two ways through which you can make money: By selling company products and developing a sales team by recruiting others. The compensation model of the company is bold and it pays decent commissions of up to 60% on product sales. Social marketing has an 8-level Promotion Tier ranked as: Promoter, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Platinum 1, Platinum 2, and Platinum 3. Modere compensates through following commission plans:
- First Orders– Daily Pay. Any first order from customers will help social marketers to be paid daily. These bonuses are based on the social marketer’s previous month promoter rank. If the promoter title of the social marketer in the previous month was Bronze, the social marketer will get an 18% commission from the first purchase made by the customer. This commission will increase to 22 % if the previous month’s promoter title was Gold Promoter. In this case, daily payment is made as an advance payment of the commission made monthly.
- Earn Up to 36% on Customer orders. Social marketer will get up to 36% from the total points earned by the customer under his Customer POD depending upon the Promoters title made at the end of the previous month.
- Up to $200 live shopping credit. Based on the live clean ranking (Based on point earned by customers in customer’s pod and number of active customers), the social marketers can make up to $200 live shopping credit each month.
- Promoter Development Bonus. The Commission you get when you help your team build solid customer POD. This type of commission is paid to the Team Leader, Director, and elite from among paid builder title. This bonus is paid each month.
- Monthly Team Builder Bonus. Social marketers who have achieved the title of team builder or higher are eligible for this type of commission. To achieve a team builder bonus a social marketer must also qualify Enrollment Organization points (EOP). This commission is paid monthly only to social marketers from Canada and the USA only.
- Generational Uni-level Commission. The commission made by points earned from sales made by customers and social marketers from a team a by Generational uni-level Plan. From the total point of customer orders, 65% are paid through generational uni-level. This commission is paid each month through placement structure.
- 4 and More Elite Bonus Plan. Social marketers that qualify for the rank of Elite can make 4% and above in generational uni-level. This bonus is also paid monthly.
- Leadership Development Bonus. This is the most advanced, popular and exciting type of commission in social marketers. Elite social marketers are eligible for this type of bonus and are paid monthly.
What’s Great About Modere?
- Transparency in the manufacturing of products is the best feature of Modere. The company has a dedicated team of experts who give opinions on different products of the company to make them compliant with the company vision.
- The website of the company has all the information about products.
- Commission structure is one of the most comprehensive among MLM companies and commission percentages are also relatively higher.
- Modere has given importance to a number of aspects that other companies ignore such as the use of non-toxic, environmentally friendly products.
- The subscription cost is low.
- Packaging material used by the company is recyclable and environment-friendly.
- The income is commission based, so the harder you try, the better financial benefits you will be getting.
- The company provides flexibility in working hours with a lot of support to its distributors.
- The company is associated with some of the very exciting products for the general health and well-being of its customers.
- Pre and post-sales support is provided by the company.
What’s Not to Love about Modere?
- For new social marketers, the commission rates are low.
- Commissions on retail sales are low.
- Plus collection package, the elite enrollment kit is expensive.
- The training needs of social marketers are not sufficiently met.
- Some lawsuits contested with AdvoCare and Herbalife in the past.
Modere is a relatively young company (after its restructuring and relaunch in 2015). The company has shown a great commitment to the environment while manufacturing and designing its products. The company offers a range of very exciting healthcare and general wellness products. The products of Modere are generally considered as safe and non-toxic not only to its customers but also for the environment. In a very short time, the company has achieved more than anticipated sales targets and has gained popularity among social marketers due to the abundant compensations and bonus structure that it offers. Much research has been conducted on Modere products that prove the authenticity and validity.
In order to get more dividends working for an MLM company, you need to be a more innovative, intuitive and eager marketer. In the case of Modere, you need to first identify the targeted customer. When you succeeded in finding the right audience, you will have to use all available tools to make customers aware of the quality of products that the company is offering. In today’s digital and internet age this task has somewhat become more hectic as social marketers can now cross language and geographical barriers to market products. So you will have to contact a single customer again and again to preach the products, but be aware to avoid spamming. In order to achieve the objective, you can read how to successfully sell your product.
Marketing Modere the Correct Way
The social marketers that are making waves through MLM companies are the ones who are going the extra mile in convincing their customers and utilizing the innovative means of upselling and they are not even shy of doing what others can’t. They leave no stone unturned to get a successful sales lead. Have you ever thought about what those characteristics are?
Social marketers must struggle hard in every aspect of marketing to not only sell the company products, but also train his or her team to further extend the downline. His or her primary focus should be on how to manage maximum sales and grow the downline recruits or team to further promote his or her business.
The means of marketing that were being used a decade or so ago have now become redundant. Unlike the past when the social marketer had a limited audience and was limited to marketing products only among friends, relatives or close communities. Now they have the opportunity to reach a global audience. A group on Facebook or A blog page can do magic in increasing sales.
Advancements in marketing through the internet age is being brought about by social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram and it is opening new avenues and new audiences for upselling. The upselling of products or services through customized blogs and affiliate programs is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce trends. Product and service-specific blogs and blog posts are being designed to get the maximum traffic on the pages and let customers make informed and well-calculated decisions.
Social marketers can check out this book to learn how to make maximum sales and grow teams to have an excited MLM Carrier. The information contained in the book will greatly help you to grow your MLM business venture and create new sales leads and downline recruits that will further help to boost sales.
This book contains all the information on the innovative marketing tools that are being used by successful social marketers and MLM experts to increase their customer retention and convert them into recruits as a downline. These downlines will become an automated source of generating more sales leads for you and hence, you will earn more. You must also learn and know how to create a lead capture page, make leads to fall traffic on the page, know how to get the audience and potential clients on that page and how to get them to purchase your products and join downline. You can achieve it easily by clicking ClickFunnels. The book shows you a complete pathway and the strategies to grow your business and polish your marketing skills.
These strategies can be followed to increase traffic on your blog:
- You need to create a lead landing page on software such as ClickFunnels. Click-funnel is highly helpful as it provides free templates for landing pages to work on. You can also find some of those templates here. Once the landing page is made as per instructions given, traffic will start landing on the page.
- After creating the landing page the lead magnets will be established and they will be offered in exchange for contacts and email addresses of the customer being targeted.
- Now the page is ready to share the products or the offer you have with customers. Since you already have their email contacts through exchange with lead magnets, you can use any autoresponder e.g. GetResponse or AWeber to remind your client time and again to join your downline and buy your products or services without spamming.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before you go, here are some Frequently Asked Questions about Modere:
1. What is Modere’s BBB rating?
2. How long has Modere been in business?
3. What is Modere’s revenue?
4. What does Modere sell?
Modere sells healthcare and wellness products, beauty, cosmetic products, supplements, and cleaning products for households.
5. What is Modere’s most popular products?
The most popular product of Modere is weight loss and skin care products such as cleanser, lotions, eye gels, exfoliates, carb blocker, lean body sculpting system and M3 Trim.
6. How much does it cost to join Modere?
You can join Modere as a social marketer. The starter kit costs $49.99 and then subscribing to a standard monthly order.
7. Is Modere a scam?
No, it’s a healthcare and general wellness products manufacturing and marketing company.
8. How many Modere social marketers are there?
9. Comparable companies: