Are you looking for a thorough review on Melaleuca, specifically as a MLM company to work with?
You’re in the right place!
And if you stick around, I’ll give you a simple strategy for making lots of sales with your MLM.
But first, let’s talk about Melaleuca.
Melaleuca is a Network Marketing company selling health and wellness-related products. It was founded by Vandersloot in 1985 and the company is earning more than 2 Billion Dollars in revenue and has a global imprint with actively operating in more than 20 countries.
Melaleuca claims to manufacture and retail eco-friendly and healthy products. The company markets cosmetics, nutritional products, personal care products, and home cleaning items. All the products of the company are made from natural and environment-friendly raw material, free from toxic chemicals. Hence, their products are better, not only for health but also for the environment. The tagline of the company is “The wellness company” which truly defines its vision and mission statement. The company has employed 4 prone approaches to meet its objectives which are financial well-being, physical health and quality of life and greater well-being of the environment.
The company is among the most trusted names in the MLM regime which has experience of more than 30 years and a range of authentic, safe, and trusted products regimen. Melaleuca is recognized internationally with a loyal customer base. The company manages a portfolio of more than 500 products and continuously providing its customers with a valid solution of all the problems they are facing. It provides its customers with high-quality non-toxic products.
Furthermore, Melaleuca uses organic materials and with scientific research and development programs, it has been successful in come-up with intuitive products regularly. The company sells everything from medicine, cleaning items, home utensils, personal care products to pet care, etc. The products of Melaleuca are not only available on the company’s online store but are also retailed through Amazon which speaks volumes of trust and authenticity of the company.
Melaleuca has a wide range of products from beauty to, personal care to nutritional supplements and other household utilities. There are more than 500 company products. The company is dealing with the following major product categories:
- Nutrition. This category includes products such as Vitamin supplements, hot beverages, and weight loss products.
- Medicine Cabinet. The products include in this category are skin therapy, anti-allergic medicines, pain killers, sun care products and acne treatment.
- Beauty. This category includes skincare products, hair care products, and perfumes, make up kits and personal care products.
- Households. The products include in this category are cleaning and laundry equipment, home sprays and pet care products.
- Bath and Body. The products included in this category are scents, bath showers, soaps, body lotions, and dental care products.
- Essential Oils. The products included in this category are carrier oils, single oils, blended oils, and accessories.
Melaleuca’s Compensation Structure
Following is the breakdown of the commissions available with Melaleuca:
- When a sales consultant enrolls a new preferred customer he makes a one-time commission of $25.
- When a customer enrolled by you makes a purchase from a value pack or essential pack you make a one-time commission of $50 to $100 depending upon the volume of the purchase.
- When a preferred customer enrolled by a sales consultant makes a purchase for the second consecutive month, an additional commission of up to 7% is awarded to you.
- When any of your down line enrollment makes further recruitment under his down line, you make a commission of 7% when your downline’s downline makes a purchase.
- When a sales consultant makes up to the new rank he qualifies a one-time bonus of promotion of that specific rank.
The total commission made by Melaleuca sales consultants depends upon the following factors:
- The total number of down line enrollments made by a sales consultant.
- The total purchases made by you or your down line made each year.
- Training of the down line to enhance their marketing capacities.
What Is Great About Melaleuca?
- Popular brand with a rich history of customer services and result-oriented research.
- Products of the company are tested and researched by a panel of leading scientists and researchers.
- The compensation model is simple and the chances of earning residual income are decent due to the strong marketing of the company products.
- It is one of the most experienced and trusted MLM companies with annual revenues ever-growing.
- Recommended and used by beauticians all over the world.
- Highly affordable and easily available products.
- Customer retention rate is higher and they are loyal to company products.
- Representative Signup costs are low.
- The company has won a number of awards on the way especially for its CSR initiatives which have earned it a good name.
- As the income is commission based, so harder you try the financial benefits you will be getting.
- The company has the services of very experienced and competent managers.
- The company provides flexibility in working hours with a lot of support to its salespersons.
- Free training and online support for sales consultants.
What’s Not To Love About Melaleuca?
- Like every other MLM Company, Marketing policy is not user-oriented but distributor oriented.
- Commission margins are smaller.
- High competition in the market.
- Rank-based compensation plan.
Melaleuca is one of the most trusted skincare, personal care products, and general wellness company. It has been in the market for more than thirty years. All the products are manufactures scientifically and tested on the basis of sound scientific principles. The company products are not only useful for the customers but its eco-friendly vision in manufacturing its products is also helping it earning good repute among customers. The company is now making more than $2 billion in revenues. With all the experience that it has and with authentic products the company is a great MLM opportunity for those who want to make active residual income regularly.
MLM Companies provide you with great business opportunities with making additional income to meet residual expenses. Working for a company like Melaleuca who already has a strong and broad customer base provides even more opportunities. Social media and blog marketing provide you great opportunity to build an MLM empire. You can easily search out for the targeted customers through social media pages such as Facebook and Instagram and then market them the products. Be careful that you don’t spam customers with irrelevant information. How can you sell without being spammed can be read through how to successfully sell your product.
The Secret to Marketing Melaleuca the Correct Way
The orthodox mechanics of marketing involved the selling of your product or service to your friends, relatives, family members or someone you know interesting in that product. But with the dawn of the digital age, and the vistas provided by social media the opportunities to market and address the audience or a particular interest group have increased manifold and beyond geographical boundaries. Internet age provides you with the opportunity to attract your audience but unfortunately, most people don’t know what to do and from where to start.
If you are looking for the marketing tools through which you can intensively market your MLM Company, check out this book.
It gives you the exact blueprint on how to sell and how to attract down line sales who are further interested in the sale of your products and also to automate your sales.
Not only that but through this help, you may also be able to duplicate your strategies and impress others on how you make your sales and ask them to follow the same marketing patterns. They will become your automatic online lead machine. It is not that hard as it seems at the start. You just need knowledge on how to create lead capture page and how to get traffic, audience and potential clients on that page and how to get them to purchase your products and join your down line. This can easily be attained by a software called ClickFunnels.
If you are serious about building an MLM business and want to get leads even when you are asleep, you need to read this book completely and carefully.
Here is the Brief Strategy:
- First of all, you need to create a lead landing page on software like ClickFunnels. Click-funnel is highly recommended on making landing pages as it is super easy to use and it comes with several ready to use templates to work on. You can also find some of those templates here.
- After completing a landing page you start getting traffic to your page.
- You then offer a high gravity lead magnet on your landing page (This can be done by offering something which has a high perceived value that may attract potential customers). This lead magnet will be delivered in exchange for the customer’s contact or email address.
- You share the detail of all the opportunity that you have to offer with them. You already have their email address so you can use any autoresponder e.g. GetResponse or AWeber to remind your client time and again to join your down line and buy your products or services.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Before we conclude, here are some FAQs about Melaleuca:
1. What is the Melaleuca BBB rating?
2. How long has Melaleuca been in business?
3. What is Melaleuca’s revenue?
4. What does Melaleuca sell?
Melaleuca sells beauty care, household products, essential oils, and general wellbeing products.
5. What are Melaleuca’s most popular products?
The most popular product of Melaleuca is the beauty product regimen.
6. How much does it cost to join Melaleuca?
The annual subscription fee is $19.
7. Is Melaleuca a scam?
No, it’s a legit company with physical products available in retail and on Amazon with global imprint in more than 20 countries.
8. How many Melaleuca representatives are there?
More than 200000.
9. Comparable companies:
Leave a Reply