Considering joining Market America as a consultant?
You’re in the right place.
Plus, if you read on, you’ll get my number 1 secret to promoting Market America’s products that will set you apart from your competition from the get-go.
Market America is a multi-level marketing company that was founded in 1992 by Loren Ridinger. The company is headquartered in Greensboro, NC, USA. It has a corporate staff of about 700 people and a sales network of over 200,000 consultants. Market America markets a range of exclusive products such as personal care products, anti-aging creams and serums, vehicle care products, dietary supplements and nutraceuticals, water treatment systems, jewelry, household cleaning systems, and weight management products. The company markets its products through the website domain shop.com, which was purchased from Microsoft at an undisclosed price in 2010. Market America has faced a number of lawsuits in the past because of its suspected illegal pyramid practices. However, it has shown exceptional sales results largely due to its geographical expansion, with extended operations launched in Australia in 2002, Taiwan in 2005, Hong Kong in 2007, Philippines in 2010, the United Kingdom in 2012, Mexico in 2012, Singapore in 2014, and Malaysia in 2017.
Along the way to its success, the company has partnered with many successful enterprises to increase its influence in online marketing and selling exclusive innovative products. In 2008, Market America announced its partnership with iMirus to produce Newsstand which is a service providing digital and online versions of books, magazines, catalogs, and e-books. Market America also purchased marketing comparison website shop.com from Microsoft, a sign of its authenticity in the market ecosystem. It also extended its cashback program in 2008. All the products that Market America markets are manufactured by other firms, and it holds the exclusive rights to market them. The company maintains a strong team of independent distributors (also called unfranchised business owners) who may run their customized and independent stores in partnership with Market America. The distributors are eligible to earn commissions from the products sold through their websites and by recruiting down line enrollments. The startup costs to subscribe to the company as a distributor are relatively higher, and they have been criticized by market analysts.
Market America’s Products
Market America deals with a wide variety of products. You can get almost any type of daily-use products from the company stores. Market America’s online store is considered even bigger than Walmart. The company deals in the following major categories:
- Health & nutrition, dietary supplements, and nutraceuticals.
- Anti-aging creams, serums, and skincare lotions.
- Cosmetics such as lipsticks, toners, eyeliners, etc.
- Personal care products and body regulators.
- Weight management and general wellness products.
- Home, gardening and interior décor systems and plans.
- Pet care and food products.
- Internet-related services and IT products.
- Auto care and vehicle inspection systems.
- Financial and corporate services.
Market America’s Compensation Structure
The business model of Market America is essentially a multi-level marketing system. The company compensation model works on a binary commission system, and it is also called a leader in binary plans. Through this system, all the down line enrollments and commissions are based on binary division. In this system, a distributor has to build two sides of his or her down line equally and evenly. Market America is very famous for its compensation model, and a number of other MLM companies have also tried to copy the system but have failed. The compensation model of the company is as follows:
- Gross Retail Profit. This is the most common type of commission earned from an MLM. Each sales distributor maintains his or her customized website or online store to market the Market America products. They earn a percentage of commission from sales made from their personal store. A distributor can him or herself start a preferred customer program that will purchase products from the online store through the auto-ship plan. Commission rates are usually high on retail, and they can peak up to 50% for each sale made.
- Cashback Commission. There is a particular percentage of cashback commission on the products purchased by the distributors and by other customers through the website. The cashback is not available on all products but on specified ones clearly designated separately on the company website. These products are all Market America branded, and the company holds their exclusive marketship. A distributor can earn up to 35% of the commission as cashback for the purchases they make, and up to 5% when a customer on their website makes purchases.
- Team Earnings. This is the commission that a distributor makes while building their down line recruitment. Market America works on a binary system, in which both sides of the down line team are compensated evenly and equally. The commissions are also distributed equally on the right and left side. This commission is paid weekly on that side of the distributor that is comparatively weaker.
What Is Great About Market America?
- Market America provides products regarding almost every aspect of daily life.
- It is one of the oldest companies and still does well in providing its customers with innovative and state of the art products.
- Binary commission system which helps new recruits.
- Comprehensive information about the company is available on its official website
- Training material for distributors is well organized.
- Work from home facility
- Weekly pay
- As the income is commission based, the harder you try, the more financial benefits you will receive.
- The company provides flexibility in working hours with a lot of support to its distributors.
- You are upselling very useful products.
- 24/7 customer support is available.
- Commission rates are comparatively higher.
- You can maintain your own website.
- You work as an independent franchise.
- The online market is being leveraged.
What’s Not to Love About Market America?
- The commission system is rank-based.
- Limited geographical expansion.
- Subscription costs are relatively high.
- A number of lawsuits filed in the past.
Market America is considered one of the biggest online market stores in the USA. It runs a very strong and safe business model, which pays its distributors and sales partners handsomely. There are many representatives of the company that make a very decent income from the comfort of their home. The company provides a complete training program and details on its products and services in the form of literature and videos. It also markets high-quality products with a cashback facility on certain Market America Branded products. It provides a great opportunity to those aspiring individuals wanting to make a big, thorough MLM system.
In order to earn handsomely through an MLM, you need to do things differently from what others are doing. In the case of Market America, you can easily find out your potential customers. There are a number of social media groups and pages with likeminded people discussing their problems with each other. You can contact them and take advantage of Internet marketing. After finding such people, you can market your products and make people join the company as brand partners, and not only use company products but also make commissions by further referrals. In order to achieve this objective, you can read how to successfully sell your product.
The Secret to Marketing Market America the Correct Way
The approaches to succeed in MLM marketing have transformed over time. At one time, marketers and distributors had a limited audience and they were to sell their products only to friends, family, and neighbors, but with the advancement in technology and the dawn of the digital age, the marketing trends have shifted from localized to global. Now your audience is not limited to a particular area or sphere of influence. You can utilize social media, websites, and blogs to market your product worldwide with unlimited opportunities.
Advancements in marketing through the Internet age are being brought about by social media such as Facebook and Instagram. These social media platforms open new avenues and new audience for an upselling agent. The upselling of products or services through customized blogs and affiliate programs is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce trends. Product and service-specific blogs and blog posts are designed to generate maximum traffic on webpages and let customers make informed and well-calculated decisions about their purchases.
Social marketers can check out this book to learn how to make maximum sales and grow teams. The information contained in the book will greatly help you to grow your MLM business venture and create new sales leads and downline recruits that will further help to boost sales.
This book contains all the information on the innovative marketing tools that are being used by successful social marketers and MLM experts to increase their customer retention and convert them into recruits as a downline. These downlines will become an automated source of generating more sales leads for you, which will cause you to earn more. It is not as hard as it seems at the start. You must know how to create a lead capture page, make leads to generate traffic on the page, get the audience and potential clients on that page, and get them to purchase your products and join down line. You can achieve this easily by using ClickFunnels. The book shows you the strategies to grow your business and polish your marketing skills.
The following strategy can be followed to increase traffic on your blog:
- You need to create a lead landing page on software such as ClickFunnels. Click-funnel is highly appreciated for it provides free templates for landing pages to work on. You can also find some of those templates here. Once the landing page is made as per instructions given, traffic will start landing on the page.
- After completing a landing page, you start getting traffic to your page.
- You then offer a high gravity lead magnet on your landing page. You do this by offering anything high in perceived value. This lead magnet will be delivered in exchange for the customer’s contact or email address.
- Now the page is ready to share the products or the offerings you have with customers. As you already have their email contacts through exchange with lead magnets, you can use any autoresponder (e.g. GetResponse or AWeber) to remind your client to join your downline and buy your products or services without spamming.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before you go, here are some Frequently Asked Questions about Market America:
1. What is Market America BBB rating?
2. How long has the Market America been in business?
3. What is Market America’s revenue?
4. What does Market America sell?
Market America sells just every product that one may need daily from household items to office items and clothing to educational and financial products.
5. What is Market America’s most popular products?
Market America sells exclusive products from a number of international brands of repute such as Nike and Apple.
6. How much does it cost to join Market America?
The starter kit costs $399.
7. Is Market America a scam?
No, it’s a legitimate company with an online store marketing physical products.
8. How many Market America distributors are there?
More than 200,000.
9. What are some comparable companies?
Leave a Reply