Lifevantage is a multi-level marketing company dealing in the manufacturing and sales of dietary supplements and anti-aging products. The company started in 2003 and was founded by Darren Jensen. The headquarters are located in Sandy, Utah, USA. Lifevantage initially sold products through retail channels but shifted to a MLM business model in 2005. It is among the most popular anti-aging products in the MLM category.
Since its inception, the company has been run by some of the very best and experienced experts in the field resulting in patented products. The most famous product of the company is the anti-aging formula Protandim based upon a number of patents for this single product. The products of the company are tested and certified after rigorous trial and error. Though it has gone through a number of lawsuits especially related to its product Protandim (due to its marketing as anti-cancer and a cure for diabetic patients), still it holds a monopoly in selling such products. The company works with the vision of “Better health, Better lives, Better world”. The company tests and researches new avenues to fight with biochemical precursors of aging and is currently working on biohacking tools to make lives healthier, happier and longer by eliminating the effects of aging.
The company has claimed to be a leader in Nrf2 technology that helps reduce free radicals in the body to improve the quality of life. Currently, the company has around 70,000 sales representatives and independent distributors. Startup costs for starting an MLM business are low and extensive training material is also available for independent distributors on its media channel. Virtual Lifevantage University gives interactive training to its salespersons. The company provides great opportunities to earn decent commissions as residual income by not only selling its products but also developing down line enrollments and train them to make more sales leads.
Lifevantage is associated with innovative anti-aging nutraceuticals and dietary supplements to avoid the occurrence of physical and mental ailments. Following are major product categories:
- Nutritional products- These are the flagship products of the company with anti-aging dietary supplements that reduce respiratory stress and enhance the production of mitochondria. This is the most popular product category and include Protandim tri-synergizer, Protandim dual synergizer, Protandim Nrf2 synergizer, Protandim NAD Synergizer, Protandim Nrf1 synergizer, Omega plus, probio, Axio regular and Axio Decaf. The price range of these products starts from $40 to $86.
- Beauty Products- This is claimed to be the proven skincare system with natural ingredients to enhance the youthfulness of the skin. This category includes the TrueScience hair care system, TrueScience invigorating shampoo, TrueScience nourishing conditioner, TrueScience scalp serum, TrueScience beauty system, TrueScience facial cleanser, TrueScience perfecting lotion, TrueScience eye serum, TrueScience anti-aging cream, and TrueScience hand cream. The price range of these products starts from $12 to $140.
- Fitness products- Products include in this category are weight management products. This is a 30-day smart restart program to make anyone healthier. Products in this category include PhysIQ System, PhysIQ Fat Burn, and PhysIQ Prebiotics and PhysIQ Whey protein. The price range of these products starts from $40 to $140.
- Pet products- It is a specially designed category for dog health which reduces cellular stresses in the dogs. The product in this category is Protandim for dogs with a price tag of $25.
Lifevantage’s Compensation Structure
Like every other MLM company, you can generate income through Lifevantage by selling the company products, building a team and by earning leadership commissions. Commission and bonus types are given here:
- Fast Start Bonus- This is the first way to start earning from the company. There are different ways to qualify for this bonus. First of all, the company will pay you the commission sold by you to your new enrollments. If that selling is done during the first month of your joining the company, you will get 40% as a smart bonus. There is only one condition that a distributor can earn this bonus by maintaining 100 PV (Personal Volume).
- Launch Bonus- This commission is paid weekly and it depends upon the sales made by the enrollment under in your organization’s down line. You must maintain a personal volume of 200 to qualify for this commission.
- Uni-Level Commissions- It is paid monthly and is an important residual income opportunity that is long term. This commission depends upon repeated product sales from your organization either by you or your downline enrollments. The company pays up to 43% on each sale within the organization.
- Generational Matching Box- This is also paid once a month. Through this, you not only earn your uni-level commissions, but can also make that commission when your enrollment makes any uni-level commission. In order to qualify this bonus you first must attain the PRO 3 rank.
- Elite Bonus Pool- Any distributor who maintains elite rank for a specific month qualifies for an elite bonus pool. Company take 4% of all commissionable sales and place it in an elite bonus pool.
- Achievement Bonus- When you or your group achieve the sales target and attain a PRO 10 rank, you automatically qualifies this bonus.
- Business Center- Once the distributor and his organization qualify for PREMIER PRO 5 ranking, you become eligible to apply for a business center.
What Is Great About Lifevantage?
- Products of the Lifevantage have earned a great reputation and are one of the most popular anti-aging dietary supplement-selling companies.
- Products of the company are tested and researched by a panel of leading scientists and researchers.
- The compensation model is simple and the chances of earning residual income are decent due to the strong marketing of the company products.
- The company is trusted as a market leader in its category.
- Recommended by dieticians based upon actual results.
- Products are relatively economical as compared to their counterparts.
- Company products enjoy a loyal customer base hence customer retention rate is high.
- The subscription cost is minimal.
- The market appeal of the company is high and has won many awards.
- Income is commission based, the harder you try, the better financial benefits you will be getting.
- A highly experienced team and leaders.
- The company provides flexibility in working hours with a lot of support to its reps.
- The preferred customer program allows discounts to the customer directly when buying through the company website.
- Well-organized training programs for its distributors.
What’s Not to Love about Lifevantage?
- Like every other MLM Company, Marketing policy is not user-oriented but distributor oriented.
- The company is facing lawsuits over the marketing of some of its products.
- Rank-based compensation plan.
In conclusion, Lifevantage is a legitimate business opportunity with a variety of products available in retail with proven benefits. It is credited with some of the very best natural products containing organic ingredients. In the past, the company has contested lawsuits against the FDA over its marketing of products as a potential treatment for diabetes and cancer. FDA has claimed that these claims are false and no scientific research is available to prove the claim. Nonetheless, its products are trusted by its customers worldwide which is a testament to the reliability of its products and customer services. Products have high catch value as customers are continuously looking for the products that make them youthful. Lifevantage has promised to fulfill this dream.
Get yourself ready for this great business venture because the company is providing you with a great opportunity to make a fortune by selling the best anti-aging products. Social media and blog marketing provide you great opportunities to build an MLM empire. You can easily search for the targeted customers through social media pages such as Facebook and Instagram and market products to them.
Be careful that you don’t spam customers with irrelevant information. How to sell without spamming can be read through this article on how to successfully sell your product.
Marketing Lifevantage the Correct Way
Marketing strategies for success in the MLM system have transformed over time. In the past, marketers and distributors had a limited audience and they were to sell their products only to friends, family, and neighbors. However, with advancement in technology and the digital age, the marketing trends have shifted from localized to global. Now your audience is not limited to a particular area or sphere of influence. You can utilize social media, websites, and blogs to market your product the worldwide with unlimited opportunities.
One of the very important features of the modern digital market is that you don’t have to search for your customers in a traditional way. There are pages and groups relevant to particular interest groups or the people having common problems such as aging problems and they position themselves in the form of groups and pages on social media such (Facebook, Instagram, and Reddit). You can easily join such groups and start your marketing career. MLM has completely transformed into a social media regime. You will observe thy there are some distributors who have very high commissions and a successful MLM career while others are struggling. Successful marketers have completely utilized the opportunities provided by the internet and have used it to their benefit.
If you want to exclusively market your MLM Company and you want reliable reference material, check out this book. The information contained in the book will greatly help you to grow your MLM business venture and create new sales leads and downline recruits.
The book provides you with the exceptional tools to polish your marketing skills and show you the step by step path towards MLM Success. This guide will not only be helpful for you, but you may also impress others especially in your down line to use the same marketing tools that you used in order to obtain success. Those down lines will become an automated source of income while generating more sales leads for you and hence more profit. It is not that hard as it seems at the start. You must know how to create lead capture page and then how to make leads to fall traffic on the page and how to get the audience and potential clients on that page and how to get them to purchase your products and join your down line. You can achieve it easily by clicking ClickFunnels.
This following strategy can be used:
- Create landing pages where you can market your products. Through those landing pages you can channelize the traffic. Upcoming steps are important in this regard.
- Create a lead landing page on software such as ClickFunnels. Click-funnel is highly appreciated for its methods of making a lead landing page as it also provides free templates to work on. You can also find some of those templates here.
- When you are done with your landing page, you will start to get traffic on it automatically. Next, offer a high-gravity lead magnet on your landing page. You can achieve this goal by offering something that is very significant in its perceived value. This lead magnet will be delivered in exchange for the customer’s contact or email address.
- The last step to get traffic on your blog or page is that you share the offering you have with your customer. Since you already have their email contacts, you can use any autoresponder e.g. GetResponse or AWeber to remind your client time and again to join your down line and buy your products or services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before we conclude, here are some FAQs about Lifevantage:
1. What is the Lifevantage BBB rating?
2. How long has Lifevantage been in business?
3. What is the Lifevantage revenue?
4. What does Lifevantage sell?
Lifevantage sells skincare, anti-aging products and dietary supplements.
5. What are Lifevantage’s most popular products?
The most popular product of Lifevantage is Protandim.
6. How much does it cost to join Lifevantage?
The starter kit to join Lifevantage costs $50.
7. Is Lifevantage a scam?
No, it’s a legit company with physical products sold on retail.
8. How many Lifevantage representatives are there?
More than 60,000.
9. Comparable companies:
Leave a Reply