Le-Vel is a multi-level marketing company. It was created with a great vision and premium product plan. The plan was to develop a premier regimen for weight loss products with no side effects. This is one of the brands that develops the most popular highly premium products in its category. It was designed as a premium brand for premium customers. Le-Vel’s founders Jason Camper and Paul Gravette have vast expertise in research and working in general wellness and health companies. They had the vision to make an unprecedented product line and company and ultimately become successful. They showed their commitment to produce the most refined products using premium grade ingredients to achieve mind-blowing results. Thrive became the most successful and flagship product of the company.
Le-Vel is a relative newcomer to the scene, but it has taken the market by storm and it has become a billion-dollar company in a very short period of time compared to its competitors. Not only are its products popular due to visible results, but it is also famous among business people and distributors due to its lucrative compensation plan. Within five years, it had broken the $1 billion mark. Currently in its 7th year of business, it has not shown any signs of weakness, and the company is further planning for geographical expansion. The success of the company has enabled it to attract many talented distributors that have further helped it in achieving its financial goals. More and more people are joining it day by day, resulting in fast growth and horizontal and vertical expansion. The company has always thrived as a result of developing elite and premium class products, and this development is achieved through the sheer hard work and authenticity of its research and development team. Recently, the company has developed into a worldwide leader in the production of weight loss regime. In order to sign up for the company, a starter kit costs $50 per month. Other plans are also available such as: Social Seller (with an initial subscription of $135), Business Builder (with an initial subscription of $265), Business Builder Plus (with an initial subscription of $499), and Meat & Dairy Free (with an initial subscription of $135).
Thrive is the flagship product of Le-Vel, and accounts for more than half the revenue that Le-Vel makes each year. Besides facing many lawsuits from the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) concerning its disputed ingredients and patents, it has continued to thrive as the best-selling name in all the categories of Le-Vel and its competitors. Following are the major product categories:
- Thrive experience. It is the most popular and premium lifestyle system that helps you attain peak physical and mental health. The product has claimed to transform millions of lives. Products in this category are also called 1-2-3 products. The product category includes Premium lifestyle capsules, Micronized shake mix, and DFT with fusion technology.
- Thrive Plus. These products enhance the impact of Thrive experience products in weight management. The products that are included in this category are DFT Ultra, Black Label, White Label, DFT Duo, Duo-Burn, Blast, Thrive bites, Thrive Pro, Café, Expand, Pure, Thrive k, Form, Rest, Move, Balance, boost and activate.
- Thrive Fit. It is an ultra-premium fitness promotion line. The products included in this category are recognized to be enhancing the physical and mental performance of the athletes.
- Thrive Skin. It is an advance CBD skincare system. Products included in this category are Peel, Reduce, Restore, infinite daily detox bar, Infinite charcoal activated mask, and infinite hand and foot reparative mask.
Le-Vel’s Compensation Structure
The Le-Vel compensation plan looks like every other MLM/pyramid scheme. The main condition to be qualified for the commissions and bonus is that you remain active throughout, which means you need to be continuously involved in purchasing and developing down line enrollments; that is how every MLM compensation plan works. The compensation plan clearly focuses the commissions and monetary benefits on the people with the most volume in their down line, and it places minimum focus on the sales to customers. Below is a list of the commission and bonus regimes working with Le-Vel:
- Retail Sales. Distributors can earn up to 20% in commissions on sales lead made through their link by their down line enrollments.
- Vanishing Auto-shop – 2 for free. When two or more than two of your down line enrollments make a subscription to the auto shop, you become eligible for free products, as long as you are a subscriber of auto shop.
- Infinity fast start. If you are an active product promoter, you can win an infinity fast start bonus on up-graduation of each down line promoter.
- Infinity fast start match. If you have made a minimum of two down line enrollments, you can win an infinity fast start match bonus of up to 10%.
- Fast start match accelerator. Promoters can qualify for more commissions by subscribing to a fast start accelerator.
- Go VIP Bonus. You can become eligible for this bonus when you sign up a minimum of two auto-ship dealers, become qualified for next rank and active promoter, and enroll at least two promoters.
- iPad mini bonus. This bonus can be achieved by attaining 4000 qualifying points for the first thirty days. You will win a 128 GB iPad Mini to further expand your business.
- Uni-Level team commission. If you are active and a qualified promoter, you can earn up to 8% as commission on each purchase made by your down line enrollments.
- Team Commission matching bonus. As you advance to the upper ranks, you can earn commission equal to what your down line recruit earns when they make any sales lead.
- VIP Auto Bonus. If as an active distributor you make a sales lead of $4000 in a month, you can get up to $800 as a bonus towards a BMW, Mercedes, or Cadillac.
- Lifestyle Getaways. If you attain the rank of 40K VIP, you get sponsored trips to exotic places courtesy of Lifestyle Getaways, which is one of very few companies to have adopted this type of expansion plan.
What is Great about Le-Vel?
- Commission rates offered by the company are competitive when compared to peers.
- The company has introduced the most popular products with unique features.
- The compensation plan is very detailed and includes a number of bonuses not incorporated by other MLM companies.
- Details on how to use products and their manuals are provided.
- No subscription cost. You just have to buy the product.
- It provides great opportunities to those who aspire to learn and want to make progress in their business.
- As the income is commission based, the harder you try, the more financial benefits you receive.
- One of the best things about working with an MLM is that you choose your own team.
- New representatives have opportunities for bonuses as well.
What’s Not to Love about Le-Vel?
- Rank-based commission system.
- Some products are disputed because of their ambiguous results.
- It uses non-GMO, natural ingredients.
- Products are sold in the form of complete regimens and high priced systems.
- Tested certification for some products is not available with the company.
Le-Vel offers a premium-grade nutritional supplement line. Its flagship product is named Thrive. Products of the company help you achieve your goal of a healthy body and mind by developing three different plans. The products are made of high quality, tested and certified ingredients, and they are manufactured with patented ingredients. The intensity of competition in the market in the health, wellness and supplements category has made it imperative to continuously research and develop new highly effective products. The company has made it big in just 7 years, which speaks volumes of the capabilities of the company to adhere to its commitment of providing premium grade products.
In order to earn money working for an MLM company, you need to be innovative, intuitive and an eager marketer. In the case of Le-Vel, you first need to search for the targeted customer who is worried about their general health or weight problems. When you find your audience, you will have to use all available tools to make customers aware of the quality of products that the company is offering. In the digital and internet age, this task has become more hectic, since having a global audience can cause a social marketer to encounter language, cultural and geographical barriers in marketing its products. You have to contact a single customer repeatedly to effectively sell your products, but you also need to avoid spamming. In order to achieve this objective, you can read how to successfully sell your product.
Marketing Le-Vel the Correct Way
Some marketers have developed better techniques to sell their products by thinking outside the box, and they go out of the way to impress their customers to purchase their products. Such distributors or sales advisors have some qualities that are not found in the rest.
In the past, marketing of products was done primarily to friends, family members and people in an individual’s sphere of influence, but with the dawn of the digital age, things have changed and now your audience or target customer is sitting thousands of miles from you. A group on Facebook or a blog page can do magic in increasing sales.
In the internet age, the opportunities to market and address the audience or a particular interest group have increased beyond geographical boundaries. The Internet age provides you with the opportunity to attract your audience, but unfortunately, most people don’t know what to do and where to start. If you want to earn a large amount of money through MLM opportunities and learn modern means of upselling and marketing, check out this book. This guidebook gives you all-encompassing details of how to make down line sales leads and increase traffic on your landing page.
Advancements in marketing through the Internet age are being brought about by social media such as Facebook and Instagram. These social media platforms open new avenues and new audiences for an upselling agent. The upselling of products or services through customized blogs and affiliate programs is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce trends. Product and service-specific blogs and blog posts are being designed to get the maximum traffic on pages and let customers make informed and well-calculated decisions about their sales.
Here is the Brief Strategy a distributor can adopt to excel in MLM business:
- First of all, you need to create a lead landing page on software like ClickFunnels. Click-funnel is highly recommended for making landing pages as it is super easy to use and it comes with several ready to use templates to work on. You can also find some of those templates here.
- When you create a landing page, you will start getting traffic and earning from your page.
- Then, a magnet landing page is built. (This can be done by offering something which has high perceived value that may attract potential customers). This lead magnet will be delivered in exchange for the customer’s contact or email address.
- You share the details of all the opportunities that you have to offer with them. You already have their email address, so you can use any autoresponder (e.g. GetResponse or AWeber) to remind your client repeatedly to join your downline and buy your products or services.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Before we conclude, here are some FAQs about Le-Vel:
1. What is the Le-Vel BBB rating?
2. How long has Le-Vel been in business?
3. What is the Le-Vel revenue?
4. What does Le-Vel sell?
Le-Vel sells premium grade supplements to help improve physical and mental health.
5. What are Le-Vel most popular products?
Thrive is the most popular product of the company
6. How much does it cost to join Le-Vel?
It costs $50 to become a member of Le-Vel.
7. Is Le-Vel a scam?
No, it’s a legitimate company with a popular presence and sales of over $1 Billion.
8. How many Le-Vel distributors are there?
More than 3 million.
9. What are some comparable companies?: