Looking for a review on Jamberry Nails as an MLM company?
You’re in the right place.
Plus, I’ll give you a dead simple (yet little-known) way to make money with an MLM company such as Jamberry Nails on autopilot if you read on…
Jamberry Nails is an MLM-based company that sells fancy nails and nail-related products and imprints. The company was established in 2011 by three sisters and headquartered in Lindon, Utah, USA.
Jamberry Nails manufactures artificial nails and nail wrappings with fun and customized designs for various events and customer requirements. The company is working through an MLM system so it is also providing business opportunities to its customers through passive income. The nail wraps Jamberry Nails sells are made from non-toxic chemicals, easy to use and are available in different designs. The nails are applied directly and can be removed conveniently. The nails come in more than 250 designs.
Most of the customers gives a satisfactory review of the products and very few have complained that they don’t last long as claimed by the company. The company initially started through online offering sand was not an MLM company initially. The company, when shifted to a new business approach, its business grew immensely. The products can be purchased online or through the company’s consultant. In 2018 the company was in trouble and a company named Global acquired it through public offering and they rebranded it as BeneYou. They have retained its business legacy including all its products. It is still known to customers is Jamberry Nails.
Jamberry Nails is providing great commission opportunities to its distributors. Agents enjoy marketing the fun products of the company which was founded by sisters Keri, Christy, and Lyndsey. The company along the way has also faced some regulatory checks regarding handling customer complaints. As per a lot of customers and sales consultants, the company instead of dealing with customer problems is censoring them and thus customers get the impression of being cheated. Still it is a great opportunity for earning some good residual income.
Jamberry Nails’ Products
Jamberry Nails is dealing with fancy nail wraps and artificial nails with life of around two weeks. You can get customized designs that even carries NFL teams’ logos for customers who like to design to show and support their favorite team.
The product portfolio of the company includes nails and nail wraps only. The company claims that these wraps last for two weeks on fingernails and up to 3-4 weeks on toenails. These are non-toxic, heat adhesive wraps that provide more durability as compared to other similar products.
The company nail wraps come in more than 300 designs with each wrapping sticker costs up to $15. One sticker covers two nails at a time. Monthly subscription costs for consultants is $25.
Jamberry Nails’ Compensation Structure
The company provides some great dividend to its sales consultant’s plus an opportunity to market some great fun products. The starter package has a one –time subscription of $99. The starter kit include all the detail on the products, their usage and training on how to market the product. A consultant will also have his customized website.
- Retail Commission. Through retail commissions, a consultant earns up to 40 percent of the total sales made by him.
- Referenced Retail Commission. When he brought a new recruit in his down line, he gets 30% of his total one-time subscription fee.
- Override Bonus. Override commission depends upon your rank in the team hierarchy. They range from 3% to 7%.
- Fast start Bonus. These bonuses and commissions are given in the first three months of sales target achievement and it goes up to $100.
- Advancement Bonus. These are leadership bonuses. They range from $100 to $400. The rate of advancement bonus and matching bonus is the same.
- Generation Overrides. This commission is only limited to high rated sales consultants, at a rate of 2%
- Rank Announcement Bonus. Lead Consultants get this bonus and it goes up to $200.
What Is Great About Jamberry Nails?
- Brand with unique products.
- Products are made from non-toxic chemicals.
- The compensation model is simple and the chances of earning residual income are decent due to the strong marketing of the company products.
- Young company with energetic leadership.
- Fun products to market.
- Loyal Customers.
- Highly affordable and easily available products.
- Customer retention rate is higher and they are loyal to company products.
- Representative Signup costs are low.
- As the income is commission based, so harder you try the financial benefits you will be getting.
- The company has the services of very youthful managers.
- The company provides flexibility in working hours with a lot of support to its salespersons.
- Free training and online support for consultants.
What’s Not To Love About Jamberry Nails?
- Like every other MLM Company, Marketing policy is not user-oriented but distributor-oriented.
- Commission margins are smaller.
- High competition in the market.
- Rank-based commission system.
Jamberry Nails is a relatively new company with fun products. The company sells nail wraps made from non-toxic chemical. It is also giving great earning opportunities to its sales consultants through the MLM network.
MLM Companies provide you with great business opportunities with making additional income to meet residual expenses. Working for a company like Jamberry nails who already has a strong and broad customer base provides even more opportunities. Social media and blog marketing provide you great opportunity to build an MLM empire. You can easily search out for the targeted customers through social media pages such as Facebook and Instagram and then market them the products. Be careful that you don’t spam customers with irrelevant information. Here is a quick article on how to successfully sell your product.
Marketing Jamberry Nails the Correct Way
The approaches to succeed in MLM marketing have transformed over time. You can utilize social media, websites, and blogs to market your product the world over with unlimited opportunities.
The orthodox mechanics of marketing involved the selling of your product or service to your friends, relatives, family members or someone you know interesting in that product. But with the dawn of digital age and the vistas provided by social media the opportunities to market and address the audience or a particular interest group have increased manifold and beyond geographical boundaries. Internet age provides you with the opportunity to attract your audience but unfortunately, most people don’t know what to do and from where to start.
If you are looking for the marketing tools through which you can intensively market your MLM Company, check out this book.
This book will give you the exact blueprint on how to sell your product and how to attract downline sales.
Not only that but through this help, you may also be able to duplicate your strategies and teach others how you make your sales and ask them to follow the same marketing patterns. They will become your automatic online lead machine. It is not that hard as it seems at the start. You just need knowledge on how to create lead capture page and how to get traffic, audience and potential clients on that page and how to get them to purchase your products and join your down line. You can do this using a software called ClickFunnels.
If you are serious about building an MLM business and want to get leads even when you are asleep, you need to read this book completely and carefully.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Before we conclude, here are some FAQs about Jamberry nails:
1. What is the Jamberry nails BBB rating?
2. How long has Jamberry nails been in business?
3. What is Jamberry nails’ revenue?
4. What does Jamberry nails sell?
Jamberry nails sell Nail wrappings.
5. What are Jamberry nails’ most popular products?
The most popular product of Jamberry nails is the customized nails wrappings.
6. How much does it cost to join Jamberry nails?
There is a $99 startup fee.
7. Is Jamberry nails a scam?
No, it’s a legit company with products available in retail.
8. How many Jamberry nails representatives are there?
More than 24,000.
9. Comparable companies:
Artisan Nails, Avon