ACN is a multi-level marketing company that provides energy, telecommunication services, and merchant facilitation and is largely operating in North America. It was founded in 1993 with headquarters in Concord, North Carolina, USA. The company which started in 1993, is now operating in 24 countries and has designed products relevant to the local markets.
ACN works through the MLM business model and market its products through independent business owners or sellers. The company is a group of different subsidiaries such as ACN Communications and ACN opportunities holding Inc. ACN is one of the trusted names in its category with a clear income disclosure statement which states that income opportunity varies from individual to individual and that the company does not guarantee any specific income.
The company in the past has been associated with different lawsuits over-involvement of current US President Trump in the company. The company was founded by R. Stevanoski and Greg Provenzano with an initial distributor network of 20 salespeople.
Initially, the company started as the marketing side of the company named LCI Communications. The companies parted away after five years and by 1998 ACN was listed in the Inc. Magazine 500 list at number 22 in the list of US fastest-growing 500 private companies.
The company has formerly worked as an electricity and gas retailer until its assets were formerly acquired through a public offering by the Commerce energy group in 2006. The company’s current global imprint is extended to four continents in 2012 with the operational expansion in Hungary.
Current geographical expansion of the company is in 5 continents and 26 countries. The company is providing a great business opportunity to network marketers because of simple and transparent business practices and comprehensive compensation plan. The authenticity and trustworthiness of the company are evident from its income disclosure statement which unlike other MLM companies, doesn’t commit to making any false income claims.
ACN is primarily marketing its products to households and small to medium business enterprises. The company has many products and services on its portfolio and provides bundled services to its customers. The products and services offered by the company are:
- Phone service. These are landline telephony services connected to global lines. Localized telephone exchanges are also established.
- Wireless. The company is also providing wireless phone services.
- Gas and electricity. The company is one of the major private energy providers in the USA in non-regulated states.
- Merchant services.
- High-speed Internet. These services come mostly in bundle with telephony services.
- Home security and automation. The products included in this category are security and surveillance systems, energy savings, monitoring, and smart business controls.
- Television. Through this service, the company is providing 4K and ultra HD TV contents. Major product under this category is DISH anywhere.
- Identity Theft. The company is providing services to protect your identity and copyrights. It also provides services to secure your data.
ACN’s Compensation Structure
ACN works through independent business owners (IBOs) to market its products and services. The company is enabling people to run their own business from the comfort of their home and sell those products which are used by almost every individual and household. The company claims that its IBOs have better services to offer to their customers as compared to the services they are already using. This helps the company in by-passing the major marketing budgets. As per the company, the IBOs can make money in two ways:
- Residual commissions. These commissions are paid on the retails made by the IBO and the team in his down line. This is the simplest and easiest way to make money through ACN. The IBO will earn from the bill paid by a customer referred by him to use the company products and services. Hence, the more services a customer has signed up to receive, more will be the commission of an IBO.
- Bonus on Recruitment. This commission is paid to the IBOs when they make any further recruitment in their down line. These bonuses are paid weekly and monthly and depends on your organizational ranking. This is a potential way to increase income through the company. Recruiting others to join your don line is a major contributing factor in the commissions you made from ACN.
What Is Great About ACN?
- Products of the ACN have earned great repute and are one of the most popular Private MLM energy providers in deregulated states of the USA.
- The compensation model is simple and the chances of earning residual income are decent due to the strong marketing of the company products.
- The company is trusted as a market leader in its category.
- Plans are economical as compared to other companies.
- Company products enjoy a loyal customer base hence customer retention rate is high.
- The subscription cost is minimal.
- The market appeal of the company is high and has won many awards.
- As the income is commission based, so harder you try the financial benefits you will be getting.
- A highly experienced team and leaders.
- One of the most trusted MLM companies.
- The company provides flexibility in working hours with a lot of support to its reps.
- Well organized training programs for its distributors.
- The company has a generous compensation plan.
- Available in many countries.
- The products and the services of the company are used by every household.
What’s Not To Love About ACN?
- Like every other MLM Company, Marketing policy is not user-oriented but distributor oriented.
- In the past, the company is facing lawsuits over links with current US President Trump.
- Rank-based compensation plan.
- Only limited to de-regulated markets.
ACN is considered one of the most trusted direct selling companies in the USA and is also one of the leading members of the direct selling association and has also been among the Inc., Magazine’s list of fastest-growing top 500 private companies in the USA.
The products of the company are tested and have benefitted many consumers in helping to reduce their energy bills. Not only it is helpful to households and industries alike, it is also enabling its independent business owners and sales consultants to earn big through its compensation plans.
Get yourself ready for this great business venture. The company is providing you with a great opportunity to make fortune by selling its energy products and services. Social media and blog marketing provide you great opportunity to build an MLM empire. You can easily search out for the targeted customers through social media pages such as Facebook and Instagram and then market them the products.
Be careful that you don’t spam customers with irrelevant information. How can you sell without being spammed can be read through how to successfully sell your product.
Marketing ACN the Correct Way
Marketing strategies to succeed in the MLM system have transformed over time. Once the marketing persons and distributors had limited audience and they were to sell their products only to friends, family, and neighbors but with the advancement in technology and dawn of digital age, the marketing trends have shifted from localized to global. Now your audience is not limited to a particular area or sphere of influence. You can utilize social media, websites, and blogs to market your product the world over with unlimited opportunities.
Advancements in marketing through internet age is being brought about by social media such as Facebook and Instagram opens new avenues and new audience for an upselling agent. The upselling of products or services through customized blogs and affiliate programs is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce trends. Product and service-specific blogs and blog posts are being designed to get the maximum traffic on the pages and let customers make informed and well-calculated decisions of their sales.
Social marketers can check out this book to learn how to make maximum sales and grow teams to have excited MLM Carrier. The information contained in the book will greatly help you to grow your MLM business venture and creating new sales leads and down line recruits that will further help to boost sales.
The book provides you with the exceptional tools to polish your marketing skills and show you the step by step path towards MLM Success. This guide will not be helpful only for you but you may also impress others especially in your down line to use the same marketing tools as used by you to be successful. Those down lines will become an automated source of generating more sales leads for you and hence you will be earning more. It is not that hard as it seems at the start. You must know how to create lead capture page and then how to make leads to fall traffic on the page and how to get the audience and potential clients on that page and how to get them to purchase your products and join you’re down line. You can achieve it easily by clicking ClickFunnels.
Following strategy can be followed:
- You have to create landing pages where you can market your products. Through those landing pages you can channelize the traffic. Upcoming steps are important in this regard.
- You need to create a lead landing page on software such as ClickFunnels. Click-funnel is highly appreciated for its methods of making a lead landing page as it also provides free templates to work on. You can also find some of those templates here.
- When you are done with your landing page, you will start to get traffic on it automatically and you then offer a high gravity lead magnet on your landing page. You can achieve this goal by offering something that is very significant in its perceived value. This lead magnet will be delivered in exchange for the customer’s contact or email address.
- The last step to get traffic on your blog or page is that you share the offering you have with your customer. And as you already have their email contacts, you can use any autoresponder e.g. GetResponse or AWeber to remind your client time and again to join your down line and buy your products or services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before we conclude, here are some FAQs about ACN:
1. What is the ACN BBB rating?
2. How long has ACN been in business?
3. What is ACN revenue?
4. What does ACN sell?
ACN is providing electricity, natural gas, telephony, internet, and satellite TV services.
5. What are ACN’s most popular products?
The most popular products of ACN are its internet services which are high speed as compared to its competitors.
6. How much does it cost to join ACN?
Initial one-time subscription of $499 if you want to become an IBO.
7. Is ACN a scam?
No, it’s a legit company with proven and beneficial products and services.
8. How many ACN representatives are there?
More than 30,000.
9. Comparable companies:
Just Energy, Ambit energy.