Introduction to 4Life
Looking for a review on 4Life? I’ll do you one better, and give you the secret to marketing your MLM products using an automated sales machine.
Sounds too good to be true? I know.. but it’s true.
First, let’s cover 4Life, and then I will tell you the best way to market it leveraging the resources we have available today, even if you’re a tech newbie and don’t have any marketing experience.
4Life is a multi-level marketing company which manufactures and markets nutritional supplements that enhance the metabolic process which further boosts the immune system and helps the human body fight against aging. The company deals in advance researched products. It was founded in 1998 by Bianca and Lisonbee. 4Life is considered an experienced player in the market, with experience of more than 20 years now, and it markets its product throughout the world. 4Life employs a strong, experienced and expert team of doctors, researchers and scientists who help the company in developing the advanced supplemental formula.
4Life is unparalleled at the manufacturing of immune system enhancers. The company operates in more than 55 countries with a team of more than 100,000 salespeople. It has established itself as an authority MLM company in the marketing of health and wellness products. 4Life manufactures its immune boosters by employing the science of transfer factor, which is believed to enhance metabolic activities and aid in balancing the immunities of the body.
There are many companies working in the immune system enhancers niche, but 4Life has some real advantages to offer. It is a stable and experienced company with a more than 20-year history. It is marketing its products through MLM System through a network of distributorships that can be earned through subscription with the company. 4Life is providing a dual opportunity that can make you healthy and wealthy. The company currently manages a portfolio of more than 100 hundred products. It has regularly earned $500 million annually for the last few years, and now it is targeting a $1 billion annual sales target.
According to the Better Business Bureau, 4Life’s current ranking is A+, so it is a legitimate company that solves customer complaints and provides them with support around the clock.
4Life has more than 100 products on its portfolio. Some of its products are meant for general health and wellness, but many are targeted to boost a specific body function, such as eye health, heart performance health, boosting the immune and metabolic systems, weight loss systems, etc. Following are the major product categories:
- Transfer factor immune system. These are flagship immune enhancers offered by the company. These are helpful in regulating the metabolic activities of the body, and they make the body stronger against infections through an immune system booster.
- Target transfer factor. These are system targeted products that help in the improvement of particular body functions, such as hearing, stomach functions, and eye performance.
- Skincare products. These products are targeted toward the anti-aging regime. They work toward removing the wrinkles and fine line, and they give a youthful look to the skin.
- 4Life transformation. These are the most popular products of the company. They are weight management products which have shown magical results per analysts.
- 4Life essential oils. These essential oils are helpful in relieving stress and other stress-related ailments.
- Digest 4Life. These products are geared toward the enhancement of the digestive system and improve the beneficial microflora of the gut.
- Energy products. These products are energy boosters and energizers, and they help in giving an instant pump of energy to the body.
- Personal care products. These products are meant for enhancing personal appearance, and they include hair care products such as toothpaste, creams, shampoo, serums, etc.
- General wellness products. These products include supplements for improving sleep, relieving mental stress, and muscle and male function enhancers.
4Life’s Compensation Structure
4Life rewards its salespeople with some of the best compensation plans in the market. The company is geared towards the vision of the health and wealth of its customers and distributors. The company compensates salespeople through the following plans:
- The company sells its products to distributors at wholesale and discounted rates. The distributors then can sell such products on retail and can retain a commission or profit. If you have time and have the skill to market the products, then you can earn big from selling the 4Life products. Choosing the products that have higher demand in a particular area and that you can sell easily is a careful process.
- Commission selling is another option available with distributors. The percentage of commission made depends upon the life point (LP) of the products being sold. The company provides maximum percentage of commissions.
- Another way of earning commission is going up within the sales team. As your down line enrollments grow big, any sale made by any distributor working under you also makes you eligible for a certain commission of up to 5% of the total sale amount.
What is Great About 4Life?
- Commission rates offered by the company are great compared to similar companies.
- The products are backed by scientific research and certifications.
- The health and wellness products offered by the company are tested and have earned a great repute, especially in a weight loss regimen.
- The compensation plan is very comprehensive and easy to understand.
- Complete details are available and provided by the company to its distributors.
- The subscription cost is very low.
- It provides great opportunities to those who aspire to learn and want to make progress in their business by leaps and bounds.
- As the income is commission based, the harder you try, the more financial benefits you will receive.
- One of the best things about working with an MLM is that you choose your own team.
- People associated with the company are very enthusiastic and keen on continuously improving the products and brand image.
- New representatives have opportunities for bonuses as well.
- Customer service reviews are mostly positive.
- The company is undertaking various charity programs.
What’s Not to Love About 4Life?
- The company has legal disputes with the Federal Trade Commission and FDA.
- Products have shown some side effects.
- Ingredients detail is not disclosed.
- Products sometimes can be expensive in high-end regimens such as weight loss and skin care.
- Products may interfere with the medication.
- It sometimes can be easily overdosed if not administered carefully.
- Transfer factor science of the flagship products is not welcomed by health therapists.
The company, 4Life, is a legitimate MLM company that works under the health and wellness regime under the authentication of the direct selling association. The company has experience of more than 20 years, making it an expert entity in the weight loss regime. The company is not only enjoying good repute among the users of its products but also among the distributor’s community due to its timely and efficient compensation plans. The support system provided to the customers is also very efficient, making the company qualified for an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. It is one of the most trusted MLM companies.
MLM companies provide you with great business opportunities with making additional income to meet residual expenses. Working for a company like 4Life that already has a strong and broad customer base provides even more opportunities. Social media and blog marketing provide you great opportunity to build an MLM empire. You can easily search out for the targeted customers through social media pages such as Facebook and Instagram and then market the products to them. Be careful that you don’t spam customers with irrelevant information. How you can sell without spamming customers can be read through in how to successfully sell your product.
Secret to Marketing 4Life the Correct Way
The approaches to succeed in MLM marketing have transformed over time. At one time, marketers and distributors had a limited audience and they were to sell their products only to friends, family, and neighbors, but with the advancement in technology and the dawn of the digital age, the marketing trends have shifted from localized to global. Now your audience is not limited to a particular area or sphere of influence. You can utilize social media, websites, and blogs to market your product worldwide with unlimited opportunities.
Advancements in marketing through the Internet age are being brought about by social media such as Facebook and Instagram. These social media platforms open new avenues and new audience for an upselling agent. The upselling of products or services through customized blogs and affiliate programs is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce trends. Product and service-specific blogs and blog posts are designed to generate maximum traffic on webpages and let customers make informed and well-calculated decisions about their purchases.
You need to check out this book to learn how to make maximum sales and grow teams. The information contained in the book will greatly help you to grow your MLM business venture and create new sales leads and downline recruits that will further help to boost sales.
This book contains all the information on the innovative marketing tools that are being used by successful social marketers and MLM experts to increase their customer retention and convert them into recruits as a downline. These downlines will become an automated source of generating more sales leads for you, which will cause you to earn more. It is not as hard as it seems at the start. You must know how to create a lead capture page, make leads to generate traffic on the page, get the audience and potential clients on that page, and get them to purchase your products and join down line. You can achieve this easily by using ClickFunnels. The book shows you the strategies to grow your business and polish your marketing skills.
The following strategy can be followed to increase traffic on your blog:
- You need to create a lead landing page on software such as ClickFunnels. Click-funnel is highly appreciated for it provides free templates for landing pages to work on. You can also find some of those templates here. Once the landing page is made as per instructions given, traffic will start landing on the page.
- After completing a landing page, you start getting traffic to your page.
- You then offer a high gravity lead magnet on your landing page. You do this by offering anything high in perceived value. This lead magnet will be delivered in exchange for the customer’s contact or email address.
- Now the page is ready to share the products or the offerings you have with customers. As you already have their email contacts through exchange with lead magnets, you can use any autoresponder (e.g. GetResponse or AWeber) to remind your client to join your downline and buy your products or services without spamming.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Before we conclude, here are some FAQs about 4Life:
1. What is the 4Life BBB rating?
2. How long has 4Life been in business?
3. What is 4Life’s revenue?
4. What does 4Life sell?
4Life sells healthcare products, especially weight management, skincare, and general wellness products.
5. What are 4Life’s most popular products?
The most popular product of 4Life is its weight management plan.
6. How much does it cost to join 4Life?
You need a welcome kit to join that costs $29.95.
7. Is 4Life a scam?
No, it’s a legitimate company with physical products available in retail.
8. How many 4Life distributors are there?
More than 100,000.
9. What is a comparable company?: